Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not doing so hot!


Today has been an "off" day for me. Lets start off with last night. First my husband makes a comment to me about "not breathing so hard" when we first went to bed lol. Normally I do take it was what its meant as (a joke) but last night broke out in tears. With this current pregnancy I have taken the habit of snoring, or making funny/odd noises while I sleep. For the most part I dont wake myself up, and usually by 4am, its woken my husband up that he has gone to the other bed (in the spare room) So emotionally its been hard. He wants me to get those breathe right nasal strips, but in honesty, I have been told that they are like 30.00 a package and I just can't see myself spending the money on something that costs that much and might or might not work! Too bad they dont hand out samples!




So anyways, I was up at 3am to go pee, and come back to bed and fall asleep. I was woken up by the feeling of someone sitting on the end of my bed near my side of the bed at my feet. It kinda freaked me out. I knew at this point it was NOT my husband as he had already gone to the other bed, it was also still dark outside. Now I do know that loved ones usually pick between 3-4am to come and visit, but still, to be woken up like that is a bit startling, and I personally prefer to be in "charge" of visits, and ask for them to come. Usually I do not see them with my own two eyes, but more like in my minds eye so to speak, and find this a more comfortable way with connecting with loved ones who have passed over. So anyways, a bit freaked as who it would be, and with me not prepared, I asked whoever it was to leave lol. I could "feel" or "sense' them walking out of the room and were gone at this point.




So fast forward to 7am. I am starting to feel a bit like a cold is coming on, and not feeling myself. By the time I am ready to head into work for the day, I am feeling like crap. Coughing, my throat hurts and just feeling blah. Today is also the day I planned on asking my boss if I could leave a week earlier for mat leave. So instead of the end of the month, leaving the end of next week instead. I am suffering from swelling, getting a bit moody, and now today not feeling well and I honestly feel I am "done" and would much rather rest at home than being stuck at a place where I am not happy, and not really needed. I have trained the other girl the best that I can, and there is not much else I can do. Anyways, my boss got upset/mad and basically made me feel like crap for making that choice on leaving a week early. Now i only work 3 days a week anyways, so technically its only 3 days short of what I had originally said I would do.




As for other news, still no name for baby yet. I am 34 weeks pregnant, my husband has two names that he likes and I do not feel 100% sold on them. After mentioning the names he likes to a few people, I have gotten nothing but "negative' feed back. One saying its the name of the bully from her highschool that bullied her, and the second person saying that she just does not like either name... so although its our choice, I still feel somewhat bad should I just ignore other people and go along with what my husband says... so if anyone has any girl names that they would like to share, I am totally all ears to anything and would present to my husband as additional choices just in case!




As also going to mention, that I am still looking for topics for "Open Blog Night" that you might want to have touched on or answered, and looking for stories of inspiration or encounters. For providing a storey or inspiration or encounters, if published on this blog, you do not have to include your name, but I do offer a free prediction bypass reading (valued at 8.00) for those that submit and get published.




Hope you are all feeling better than me. I am online "earlier" tonight trying to get tonight's readings accomplished and hoping to hit the sack a bit earlier than my usual 11pm!

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Cheri

Sorry your not feeling well. Its so hard when your pregnant because you can't really take anything for it.

Wow your boss is not very understanding is she? (It is a she isn't it?) Why does it matter if you left a week early (and you say you have someone trained already) other than necessary paperwork why is she having issues? What would happen if you had the baby a month early? These things can't be helped! Hope your feeling better soon!