Recent Posts

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sleep......must have sleep......

Well, today is day 6 of being sick! It all started on Tuesday of last week with a bit of a sore throat. Then on Wednesday I was completely knocked off my feet with it. I was hot, I was cold, I was sore and achy, I must have had at least 3 or 4 showers with the hope I would feel better. I did not want to do ANYTHING. I even had to reschedule some readings originally for that night to Thursday because just looking at the computer made me hurt!

Thursday I felt better, I can't take anything for the way I feel as being pregnant, there is not alot you can do. So besides the tea, the showers, the and the vicks that was it! Thursday morning, my poor little daughter was sick. She had what I had, and now just wanted to lay on the couch and watch her new favorite show (Scooby doo! lol)

So now, today being Monday night, my fevers gone, no more headache, no stuffy nose...I am however left with this HORRIBLE cough. I can't seem to get rid of it. It keeps me up at night. I have taken for the last few nights to sleeping in the spare room. Okay "trying" to sleep is the key word here. I keep myself up all night hacking/coughing, and having to get up to goto the washroom because I'm afraid if I cough any harder I am going to pee myself! lol (joys of being pregnant! lol)

The worse part is, when I lay down, the coughing is worse. Last night, could not fall asleep at all, and ended up setting myself a bed on the COUCH so that I could put the pillow up and be sleeping while sitting up. Its not fun, its not comfortable, but at least I was coughing less by doing that. Tonight, not sure where I will end up. Part of me just wants to stay up all night so that I dont have to worry how much sleep I will get!

Wednesday is my last day at "work" and from then on I am home waiting for baby. I will be focusing on not only my family and getting ready for baby, but also focusing on my readings, getting more done during the day, and getting things organized for a smooth transition for when baby arrives. I am not officially 35 weeks. I will take a picture tomorrow for sure for everyone to see the big difference.

As always mentioned, I am still wanting stories of inspiration, or encounters, or wondering what everyone would like to hear more about for "open blog night". I am always all ears.. You can either reply in the comments section or send an email to cheri22@gmail.com with "BLOG INFO" in the subject line. This can also cover if you have a question about something I do, or about anything in general. As always, I do trade a bypass prediction (8.00 value) for anyone who submits something and it gets used:)

0 comments: