Recent Posts

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The winner is..... (along wtih some updates from me!)

sorry everyone for the delay in responding! I wanted to post this yesterday but got side tracked, and then my internet is starting to really crap out and make me mad! lol. I have to turn it off and reboot it every morning and sometimes in the evening. Not sure if its just a telus thing, but will see as time progresses.

We had about 8 people participate, and I believe i have one left to translate. Out of the people who participated (some through email) the winner is SHIRLEY!!! I will email you and let you know how to get in contact with Brooke777 to get your free tarot reading.

In an update for me, I am supposed to be about 34 weeks tomorrow, and wanted to have a picture of the belly to update the blog, but seem that whenever I remember, I am here in my housecoat and I am sure that does not make an attractive picture! lol. So will do that at some point tonight and then update the blog again!

Yesterday was a great day, was about 22 degrees C here, and after 10 min of wearing my socks/shoes, I was burning hot, feet/ankles were swelling up and I could not take it anymore! I went to superstore and just bought a cheap pair of flip flops to just give me some relief! After the birthday party my daughter had, we headed to the local flower type shop and bought enough flowers to fill the 6 flower pots that we had. Cleaned them out from previous year and refreshed them with new flowers. I do have to admit, that it might have cost me a bit less for flowers had my daughter not been so helpful with picking which ones we bought! lol

I think that I might have overdone it yesterday though as I was so sore afterwards, and even after taking a shower it did not really help. It looks good, so I guess that is what matters!

0 comments: