Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BOO! A storey of an encounter

Tonight's post is about an encounter that someone experienced, that they wanted to share. Perhaps there are others who have experienced this too that might be able to relate to what the poster is sharing and the insight I have offered below.

When I was in 7Th grade, about 13 years old, we lived in a house that had a creek that ran along one side. Every Sunday morning I somehow awoke in my mom's bed (mama's girl) and we'd lay there to talk and cuddle. At the exact same time every Sunday morning we'd hear the same "banging" noise coming from the basement. There were metal columns in the basement that I guess supported the house, and it sounded as if those were being banged on. Same time, as I said, every Sunday morning only. Anyways ...


One night I had a friend sleep over and at the time my little sister & I shared a bedroom. It was about 1:30AM in the morning & I had gotten up to use the restroom. As I came out of the bathroom, there was ghostly figures from what I remember standing in the doorway. One was a boy, one a girl in what looked like church outfits. Both had blood running down the sides of their faces and I SWEAR one said to come play with them. I started screaming bloody murder, ran around the entire house (even cut my foot on the fireplace) and my mom rushed out to see what was the matter. I was ... white as a ghost so to speak and scared to death.

I seen counselors/psychiatrists for it because none of us could understand it as to why I saw them, and what I even really saw. They said had I "gone" with them, I could've awoke the following day down the street or something. lol That was the end of it ....

When we moved out of that house a year later (to move about an hour away), I later found out that a boy and girl (siblings) had drowned in that creek that ran alongside our house many years before. So, that's that.

Now, maybe YOU can answer as to why I saw them, or what I may have actually seen? Ghosts or what? I've never had an experience like this since although I swear I constantly hear things, and when I dream (especially about pregnancy), someone tends to always find out they are pregnant that I know personally. lol

I think that in regards to this situation, you might find that not only are you sensitive to spirits who have passed over, but have the ability to see them with your own two eyes rather than relying on your "third eye". You might also find that you can connect easily with other loved ones for those around you if you wish to explore this option. As mention before, we all have this gift, and in some areas people seem to be able to strengthen one portion of their gift first. I believe that this is yours.

I think that if you look back and actually research this girl and boy, you will find that NEITHER of them could actually swim and were completely unsupervised that day. The storey might even go as far to say that their dad was not around (could be either out of town or at work) and their mother was not aware (or perhaps did not care) that this is where they played. I felt them to be more unsupervised and often relied on each other. I also believe that the boy was older than the girl.

I know that for me, I dont want to see them with my own two eyes, because unfortunately, you can often see how someone died. Not just knowing or connecting to the cause of death, but actually SEEING the cause behind it. Car accident, suicide...etc. Its really visual and I am not ready for that. I would rather them tell me how they passed, rather than to show me.

So for those of you with this area of your gift strengthened, that are afraid to actually open your eyes and see them in front of you rather than relying on your third eye, you CAN alter how they come in. If you decide to pursue this connection and open yourself up even more to this portion of your gift, ask that you not be shown any signs of cause of death, that they respect a boundary of a certain amount of feet, and you can even ask that you not be visited within certain times. They are usually quite respectful in regards to your wishes, and are more excited than not just to be able to connect to someone (if they have passed on, but not gone home especially)

So if anyone wishes to ask questions about their gifts in this area, how to protect themselves, how to strengthen it, you can always post in the comment section and I do always respond right there, or you can email me at cheri22@gmail.com to either ask a question or share your own experience. Make sure to put "blog post" in your subject line to locate it easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri

I would love to know how to strengthen my gift
A few years ago my Brothers friend came to me in a dream and showed me his passing and gave me a message for my Brother the next day in the afternoon my mother came and told me my Brothers friend had passed away that morning it had happened exactly how he had showed me.
Also this year when I was pg I dreamed my baby had died and was having a u/s and the tech was telling me the there was no baby 4 weeks later I had that U/S and at first she said there was no baby but then found it but its heart had stopped beating 4 weeks earlier.
I also had experiances when I was younger we grew up in an old house that was supposed to have a lady and child pass there I never remember being afraid but it did strange things if someone stayed there that was going to do wrong by my family I remember one night a friend of the family staying in my room and one of the posters from my wall falling on her face even if I put it on the floor and she was on the top bunk this happened about 5 times until I put the poster under my pillow, I at the time thought it was funny she was terrified,and sure enough she did something that upset my mother.
There were many times over the years that I would feel someone or something sit on the end of my bed in the early hours of the morning.Now as I am getting older I hear voices at around 3.30am most resently I heard someone say its ok its only Emily I don't know anyone called Emily and wondered if maybe that is one of my guides?
Thank you for reading I look forward to your response.
Lorna

Cheri22 said...

Hi Lorna

Sorry for the delay in responding, I had missed your post! Okay, in regards to your experineces, you certainly have a sensitivity to channeling and can probably go much further with this and actually open your eyes to seeing them. I think that your more open to seeing them with your own eyes than I am! lol. I also believe that you should have no problems with contacting with your spirit guides and wouldnt' be surprised if you are able to feel "emotions' from others without them even telling you that they are upset.. you seem to have a very sensitive vibe and I am sure have ALOT of deja vu or what I will call "premonitions' where you can know something is about to happen and usually it does.

If you decide to work with your channeling gift and try and connect more with those who have passed over, try this page http://searchwarp.com/swa6550.htm as it seems to give you more "direct" information on how to open yourself more to what you can already easily do:)