Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spirits with less than good intentions

Unfortunately as some of you already know, there are spirits who have passed over, that don't realize that they have passed on. We have all heard of this before where they have left with unfinished business, and tend to hang around and seem to cause more trouble than being helpful. They are often very angry and would say that most times you don't even realize that they are there, or that they are doing things to try and make you mad, or even annoyed, as we can pretty much tune them out when not paying attention. Now for some people who have developed the sensitivity to people who have passed over, this can at times be quite scary and not enjoyable at all!

I would like to say that most times, the spirit is not bent on hurting someone, but does get joy out of disrupting peoples lives. Moving things, taking things, turning things off or on. Showing themselves in not a pleasant light or just being plain mean and nasty. Often these are people who were murdered, or an accident took their life and they still have not accepted the fact that its over and that they should be heading home.

Most times if you encounter a spirit like this, you can always tell them to go into the light, let them know that they have passed on and its time to go home. Usually saying this about 3 times is enough that they understand and will either do as you suggested, or just "move on" to a new location or just leave you alone. Some are so fixated that they "have" to stay here, either for a particular person (that they don't realize has already gone "home" as well or moved on) or a particular situation.

I had a client send me her encounter storey that I thought you might all like to read. Below her storey I have shared my insight as to what I see connected with her storey.

Super Freaky instead of Supernatural
I grew up in Louisiana with a family of 7 brothers 1 sister.we lived in a 2 bedroom home till i was 4 yrs old.then my dad purchased 2 separate homes and we connected them with a hall way to accommodate such a large family.well from day one when we moved into this house we had strange happenings from doors opening and shutting.a telephone not hooked up ringing off the wall.hearing scissors cutting across the rooms.my oldest brother that lived in the home was always bothered by whom ever are whatever spirit was in the home.it would hold him down in bed..wouldn't let him up.it to this day is still with him cheri.it follows him to work.yes at his job.can they do that follow you anywhere you go?me and my mom had an experience where one night when we went to bed.i would get the giggles when i was super tired and we would lie down she would ask for us to say our prayers.well we started praying and to our surprise what ever was in the house cheri bend over both of us in the bed.what we both saw was.a cowboy dressed with the boots tall dark.bend over us both straighten his self out and walk through the older brothers closed wooden door.that was the first and only time i seen him.but he would always made sure we knew he didn't leave.i would walk through the front of the house towards the bedrooms .that was fine it was coming back up to get back into the front of our home which was the problem.i couldn't move,i would freeze because it would paralyze me and send chills from my neck down my spine.finally i could breathe then i would take off running.i was so scared that if i turned around i would see whatever was there.then i grew up and years later had my first born son.we lived there until he was 11/2 old.he would stare at the wall in the living room by the front door and cry.constantly until i would have to go visiting with him.i think that baby could see whatever was in that house.and to this day i do not think it was a friendly sort.anyway i could go on and on as to all the happenings in that house but theres to many.oh yeah its not only our family members bothered either.we have a cousin and uncles that have the same thing happening today in there home.i just thank god everyday that i don't have it happening to me.since i have been living here the only strange thing that has happened to me is.when one of my older brothers was dieing of cancer in Louisiana.i would get birds running into my windows like they where trying to enter my house i would hear them knocking loudly.they would do this at least once a week for 8 weeks this happened.then 1 day i got a call that he passed away.i haven't had any instances after that with any birds.strange huh.thanks for listening cheri and your welcome to post this if you like.and if you have any clue as to why these spirits would be hostile please let me know.

In regards to this I would actually ask if you can research the area and see if it was a "battle ground" as I feel the cowboy to be alot older than any person we would have encountered in our lives. Almost like he was taken by surprise and is very angry about it (in regards to his passing) and is still looking for the person who had done it. Most spirits are more bound to a specific location, either where they lived or where they passed and more often than not will not follow someone to work locations or other peoples houses. I do know that loved ones will travel with you, sometimes in the car and just want to spend time, so my interpretation is that this is what your father experienced and was not in fact the "cowboy" at his work. Now in regards to your uncle is this in a similar location to your house that you had all the experiences in, cause again they really draw me to say that this was a "battle ground" type area, where people were often using this area to travel, and at times would be "ambushed".

The best way is to try and make peace by telling them that they have passed over, and to head into the light. If this does not work and they refuse to listen, there are ways of "lightening" up the energy in your house to try and get them to leave, or even protecting yourself, your family and your house with "light". So if anyone is currently experiencing anything like what the poster above wrote, I can certainly go over these things on how its done to try and make yourself more at ease and better able to enjoy your home.

If anyone has any questions about his post, feel free to email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "blog post" in the subject line for easy location, or you can comment in the comments section below. If anyone has a storey to share I do trade for a bypass prediction (8.00) that can be used either for a ttc or pregnancy prediction or a life question read indepth.

As far as me, I have yet (knock on wood) met a spirit who was mean, or bent on driving me crazy, I have at times been able to pick up thoughts of spirits who were certainly more negative and not exactly nice with their thoughts, but they always listen when asked to leave.

5 comments:

neila said...

when you say, "not exactly nice thoughts" I'm just really curious what those thoughts were. :)

Cheri22 said...

Hi Neila
I am not exactly sure how to answer that without making me sound crazy! lol.
On a few occasions, I have seen car accidents happen (in my mind) or things being said that were negative towards another, that would hurt their feelings... and I am such a nice person that I KNOW I would never say ANYTHING like what has come up on the occasions its been picked up. When I pick these things up. I immediately ask them to leave, and the thought is gone, as if it was never there to begin with.
At times I pick up a "sense of doom" or a feeling of depression or despair, now again, I am not one to feel this way and usually have a positive attitude about everything (or try to) so when picking this up, again I ask right away for them to please leave:)

Anonymous said...

As far as this post goes.. I did have an encounter where I was being touched like a finger poking me.. or running a finger down my back.. it was the oddest and fist time I ever had anything like this happen.. also feeling of being watched.. when I would be in the atic/closet area...and my bed shook.. Gerard was always sleeping and never felt it. I dont know what that was or what it was about but I left that place pronto! It scared the hell out of me.. I suppose is why im so scared today with encounters.. family or not. I dont know if you can go back and see.. as its not current now.. but Id love to know what that mess was all about!

I later found out that a little boy died.. but I dont really know if I was just insane at that time.. or if someone was messing with me. It would be nice to have some clarity on that. I was sure I was being haunted.

ever since I was little I had strange feelings.. and would be scared to go into a room. I dont know.. what it was.. but I would be SO scared.

I dont know why I feel these things.. and I wish I didnt.

As far as tom (my stepdad goes) Im easing into the thought he stops by.. its still scary to me. and I feel like im on pins and needles waiting. I just hope he comes in a way like he did on his viewing.. smelling his cologne didnt scare me but made me thing.. omg wow hes reaching out to me. I would much prefer that than anything else.

Why am I so scared? I know I shouldnt be.. but I am. I dont like encounters!

Anonymous said...

They always scared me to gmanswoman.i had been seeing hearing and going through all that since i was little.and i can tell you some days we didnt get any sleep.

Just Crystal and Ryan..For now said...

Hey Cheri,

I meant to post this earlier but didnt get the chance too.

I have two encounters....

A few years ago I was spending the night at an aunts house with my best friend. They watched Breakfast @ tiffays and I feel asleep. I rememer waking up and noticing everyone was sleeping (we were all in the same room) and then this bright white light (woman figure) came towards me. I remember being in shock I couldnt move or speak. I saw flowy hair and a flowy white hair. She appeared to be young but I couldnt see facial features. Anyways my best friend wakes up and starts talking to me. I point at the figure without saying a word. She does look and she starts shaking me. when I get out of the trance i told her if she saw what I saw and she said no but that I felt cold. of course the figure had disappeared by thge time she looked. But she told me the look I had on my face was unforgettable. Cheri I don't know what I saw but I questioned if I was dreaming and she told me my eyes were white open.

2nd encounter~ When I was a sophmore in high school my mom had some tarot cards that were given to her. I dont know what kind but I took them into my room and started playing with them not knowing anything. Anyways I through them down a few times and at one point I through down the death card. I was like whatever but at that instant I saw this black smoky arm come towards my leg. I freaked out and ran. The next day my grandmothers son who was 9 had an accident. He died a few days later. Pls help me understand all this? Crystal