Recent Posts

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Winner of the blog contest is......

STORM!

Congrats to you on winning the draw! You need to get in contact with Brooke777 (her email/site is located on the lower right of this blog) and let her know that your the winner of her reading from my blog.

I wish I could have given everyone a reading from Brooke777 as a prize but she would kill me! lol.

Thank you all so much for all of the ttc tips you posted, as I am sure that every bit of information helps when your headed down the ttc journey.

As an update from me, still no baby! lol. Due date is May 28th so i guess "technically" I can't send out the eviction notice just yet! Baby is low, and Dr told me to do lots of walking. Easier said than done! I was having problems because of my groin for the last week or so, and as of yesterday (knock on wood) seems to be better and didn't really hurt. Now if you check over my blog, past history with this pregnancy late in third trimester shows me having something or other happen within 2 days of the first thing feeling better! lol. From bronchitis, to coughing and hurting my back, to hurting my tailbone, and then the groin, hopefully the next painful incident is labor! lol.

On a side note, my husband has finally decided on a name for this baby. Okay, perhaps not decided as hes someone who tends to think things over and over and over, and its possible that he still might change his mind, but looks like we finally have a maybe name! lol. (Hes the type when the baby is born to say okay this is it! lol) So if any of you have some girl names that you really like, we are still all ears. He says that he is waiting for a name to just jump out at us, thats not common, and still easily pronounceable for his father (who has a very think accent).

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Courts-nee said...

My husband and I really love the names Lily, Ruby, Sophie and Grace....Grace is especially a great middle name for any of the other names...
Good luck in the next couple of days and good luck with picking the names...
Courtney

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Yay! I can't believe I won! :) I was really hoping to see that Baby is here though.... hurry up Baby! We're all impatiently waiting! LOL