Recent Posts

Monday, May 12, 2008

natural herbal suppliments for fertility

I know that I have posted this information previously and can probably be searched for in the tips for ttc... My sister had been originally told that she would not be able to conceive on their own. Her husband being 42, and her being 28, and he had a vasectomy for over 11 years. They had been told that a vasectomy reversal would be 85% successful so they paid the 5000.00 and went ahead with the procedure. After about 6 months he had "some" swimmers, and they were hoping to get that improved and looked towards other routes. After a year, they decided to try a more natural approach and began using Natural supplements. In my original post I had said that my sisters husband was taking both the supplements, but as I have learned from a client of mine, one of these is only taken by the WOMAN and not the man. I immediately called my sister who informed me that I was a bit off in regards to who took what, and clarified this for me so that I could post here and make sure that everyone had the correct information.

My sister took - False unicorn and Astragalis
My Sisters husband took - Horny Goat Weed and Astragalis.

They were told that they would need IVF, and in a few months they were able to scrounge together the money needed to get the procedure done (here in our area is about 10,000 Canadian) The month before she was to start the IVF procedure by taking the pills, they found out that they were pregnant on their own! I have been told by my sister, her natural path has said that these herbal supplements are know to improve fertility and have many positive results for many couples who are finding other routes too time consuming and stressful or too much money. So for those of you looking for other avenues, consult your dr or natural path about the herbs located above.

I would also ask, that if anyone else knows of any other natural herbal supplements that they have either taken or know of, leave a post in the comments section so that others might look into them a bit more and perhaps will find that it works for them.

0 comments: