Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

do you have un-invited "guests"?



this may sound a bit "weird" but when I mean un-invited guests, this can be either loved ones who have passed over, or other spirits that seem to be able to pick up your energy and just want to come by and check you out and say hi. I know that for me, when I am "searching" for someone specifically for a connection of a loved one who has passed over for a client, I am certainly accepting of the visit for this purpose. But other times I am not sure I like surprise visits!


Now I do have to say that most of the visits that happen "un-invited" will usually occur between the hours of 3-4am. I have no idea why, just seems that this is the "norm" for them as there is really no concept of time at "home" and this seems to be a time when they are less noticed, and feel that they are less disruptive.


Sometimes though, they do come during the day, popping in to say hello. At times moving things ever so slightly, allowing you to either see this, or even feel a breeze. All things that are not done intentionally to scare you, but just to make you aware. Now I know for me, when not expecting "company" things like this do freak me out for a moment, and cause my heart to skip a beat, and would really prefer that they dont do this!


Other times I have experienced spirits not connected to myself that I tend to pick up their thoughts and its definitely not something that I would think for myself. Sometimes they can be mean! Its times like this that I ask them to leave.


So lets start here. Lets say you have an un-invited guest, and your feeling uncomfortable with their appearance. Whether you see them, feel them, or have been given a sign that they are there. The first thing I do is envision a light starting from my toes and going up over my whole body wrapping myself in a light of cocoon. I say "only goodness may enter me, and only goodness may leave me". This tends to help shut out any negative thinking that the spirit might be doing in case its not a loved one who visits. I then ask that the person please leave. I only have to say this a min of three times and they will go. I have been known, when feeling uneasy to surround my house in the light starting from under the foundation and going over the roof (again in my minds eye, and allow whatever color to come forth) and I have done this cocoon of light and put it over my husband and my daughter at times as well. It tends to make me feel more at ease in the situation and more in control..


To know its a loved one rather than just a wandering spirit, usually a loved one will "provoke" a memory of themselves. Usually have you start thinking about them, a memory you have of them...and will usually happen out of the blue. You can be doing laundry one minute, thinking about stains, and next thing you know, your remembering something your grandmother who passed once told you, or something funny that happened with her.


Although you may not see her, or realize that she was there, your spirit knows, your spirit guide knows, and tries to show you this connection through that way.


If you have any questions of this topic, again, feel free to post in the comments section or even email me cheri22@gmail.com and write "blog post" in the subject line to locate it easier

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that you hit this right on!! I know I get visited by my Grandparents all the time.

I also have a question for you, my daughter just moved into a rental house for the summer and there are some things that happen there that scares her. Like her propping the window open and the door open going downstairs and hearing creaking sounds of someone walking, going back up to find her window shut and locked and the door to her bedroom shut. Then she will go back down stairs and all the kitchen cabinet doors will be open. Also just this week she was sitting at the kitchen table she said the house was really hot and all of a sudden she felt cold cold air, she described the cold as in dead of winter cold. She at that point got a little freaked out and left the house. Would it be ok for her to invision herself wrapped in light and saying only goodness can enter me and only goodness can leave me and asking who ever is there to leave? They have been there way longer then her. I just do not want to give her bad advice. Would it be better for her to ask that who ever is there leave her alone?
This is not the first time a family member has had spirits around them....It actually happens quite alot.

Thanks alot Tracy