Recent Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A watched pot never boils....

I am sure that alot of people have got to have heard of this saying before and I can say it is true in so many forms. I think that you will find that when your more focused on trying to conceive, you end up putting pressure on yourself and stressing out your body> At times this causes you to fluctuate when you ovulate and can end up with you missing the mark.

I think that this goes without saying that spending the time to temp for signs of ovulation although good, and paying attention to your cycle is good..etc. its just how hard your focused on it that might be the problem. Let it be part of your routine, but dont let yourself become obsessive over it.

With that being said, another positive thinking trick to use for calming your mind and body down goes like this.

Sit on the couch or your bed, or somewhere that you wont be easily distracted. Palms facing up and eyes closed. In your mind, tell yourself that your feeling relaxed about trying to conceive. That your no longer going to feel the stress in your body or your mind when it comes to trying to concieve. That you will feel more at peace with conceiving your baby and knowing that the time will come when its meant to. That your feeling more positive about conceving your baby.

You can change these words to anything positive that you feel comfortable saying. I would actually say this three times in my mind before opening up my eyes. Then continuing with my day. You can do this however many times a day you feel like, once, twice, doesn't matter. Just note that you should feel more relaxed and positive and might notice a difference in the way you feel in regards to trying to concieve and have a more positive approach again.

This can work wtih anything in your life your feeling stressed or overwhelmed with. You just need to change the wording to be something positive and tell yourself that you do not need to stress or worry about something in particular, because you know that its going to work out as it should. Tell yourself you feel relaxed and happy about it, and that a positive solution will be found.

You will be amazed at the changes you can create within yourself by focusing more on feeling positive and relaxed.

Today is also the day to give away a reading with Brooke777. To make it easy today, all you have to do is reply in the comment section by saying "add me to the draw" lol How easy can it get! I will announce the winner tomorrow

An update on me, I am still sore on the left side where I pulled my muscle. It hurts to cough, sneeze, burp...etc. I try and stay sitting or relaxed and as of yesterday morning have not taken anything for the pain. Monday night and tuesday I was taking one tylenol 3 every six hours so that I could manage the pain, today its bearable.

I am currently online, I am about 5 people delayed from schedule which will be caught up today at the latest and be back on track! Thank you all for your well wishes and understanding with the slight delay in the schedule because of what happened on monday night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're starting to feel better....sounds like a pulled muscle can be very painful!

Add me to the draw please.

Lori

Jamie said...

Yuo're very close to the end of the pregnancy and will be holding your precious baby very soon :-)

Add me to the drawing please :-D

Unknown said...

Hope the pain goes away soon.

Add me to the draw please.

another Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon =-)

Add me to the draw please.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

I swear you wrote that for me with these moving issues LOL

Add me to the draw please :o)

Choco Mama said...

I hope you feel much better soon!


Please add me to the draw.

rosetrah@gmail.com said...

heres hoping everything goes well with the delivery!!


add me to the draw please


Rosetta