Recent Posts

Monday, September 22, 2008

Another offer from one of my clients to you...

I am sure that you have all seen the post before from Krystal and her "adult" store, and offering discounts. Some of you might not have been able to take advantage of her offer because of location, so another woman (who actually started doing this through Krystal) would like to offer the readers some deals as well. (Shes in a different location than Krystal)

here is what she has to say:

I was going through your old blogs trying to find the one you posted about your friend Krystal and I finally found it! I actually went to her website when you posted your blog.... hosted a party and I'm now also a brown bag party consultant! I dont think my party was referred to her since I live in Southern California (not sure where she lives.. but I tried!)

I know the 3 most common reasons for failed marriages are: money, communication... and of course, infidelity. Besides having the opportunity to make a little money on the side, I really feel like Im keeping families together. I'm teaching couples things they may not know, introducing them to toys/lingerie/bath&body items that can really "spice" things up and bring the excitement back into the relationship. I'm also helping couples bring some fun into the bedroom when ttc. I know how stressful sex can be when ttc..... timing it right, peeing on sticks all day/every day, etc etc. And I think that having something else to focus on (i.e. a new toy or massage oil) can really "re-vamp" things and make them more enjoyable!!

if they mention they saw my website posted on your blog, here are the specials I'm offering:
Buy one item, get the second 20% off Spend $50 and get one item 50% off

Anyone is able to order from the website. And for anyone who is interested, I can also sign them up as a consultant. However, If someone wants to book a party, I'm in the Los Angeles area so it would have to be within 2 hours or so of here. I dont think I have the budget to do parties in New York!! ;)

Anyway, In order to get these deals, they need to email me first and let me know they saw my website posted on your blog. If they try to just order themselves, the system wont automatically give them the deals, so I'll need to input their orders manually.

email is kristen@brownbaggirly.com
website is www.brownbaggirly.com

For those of you interested, and in need of someone else, we know have Kristen and also Krstyal. Links on the lower right hand side of this blog:)

0 comments: