Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October's Special of the Month!

Figured I would post on the first day of October and wish you a happy October! Okay, sounds kinda funny, but I know not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving in October! My husband, and his parents have decided during the Thanksgiving long weekend to do a pig roast. I believe that alot of people in various parts that this is a big tradition (not for thanksgiving, but just the pig roast). This will technically be my second one. I went to a 16th birthday party to a friend of mine (who was originally from the Philippines) and they had a pig on the table. I was too afraid to eat it. Sounds funny I know. First off, I am not a huge meat eater. I like chicken, ham, hamburger, and now ribs, but other than that, I just dont eat it. Nothing against it, just not one for the texture of the other meats. So I would not eat the pig. I am having troubles even thinking about trying this one. I am trying to be open to new foods (gosh was I a picky eater as a child) but still can't get past that its a pig, and I have been told its a "small" pig, to me which translates to a baby pig :( Any advice? Do you think anyone would notice if I just ate the other things and not the pig? lol

Okay, for October special, I think that I will do something for the people who are looking for the free requests, something "special". For October, the people looking for a free request will be completed on the following days. October 9th & October 23rd. These are the days that if a free request comes in, they will be taken care of. The information provided in these readings are gender and month of connection only and indepth information is not included. What they are getting is the wait bypassed. I am currently working on March 2008 free requests and working to get them completed as well. If you email on October 9th and 23rd, I will respond right away with your free request answered. In the subject line, must be located "OCTOBER SPECIAL". This will allow me to connect it to the blog post and know that it needs to be taken care of asap!

So again, if the email is dated October 9th and October 23rd, your free request will be answered and the wait bypassed. Only month and gender will be included and you must have OCTOBER SPECIAL in the subject line.

If this is confusing (its after 11pm here on the 30th of sept and I am past my bedtime) and does not make sense, please post in the comment sections of this blog, and I will explain it better. (or email cheri22@gmail.com)

1 comments:

folieadeux8381 said...

I went ahead and emailed you. I didn't even think to think if you're in another time zone than me. I'm on the east coast so it's now 1am here. I'm sure you'll see my email and get back to me. =] Have a great day! Sorry if the email came in an hour to a few hour early! =/