Recent Posts

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I want to touch base about Ruby

I know that quite a few of you have requested readings from Ruby ( I dont have a problem with everyone asking different psychics for what they see lol) and I have gotten a few emails right now in regards to why shes taking so long or if I know what is going on. So I would like to use this post to perhaps clear the air and in regards to my connection with Ruby so that everyone is aware.

Ruby originally contacted me through email, wanting me to put her link to her site from mine. I do not just link people without first checking them out. Its also my reputation and would hate to refer my clients to someone who is not doing this for the clients best interests. So I googled her name and located sites where "someone" was telling people about this new wonderful psychic and they should try them out, and linking Rubys new site. I immediately felt suspicious because the writing/text was obviously copied/pasted and even though the login names were different it was obvious it was the same person. I questioned Ruby who denied it was her (later admitted it was and apologized saying she made a mistake). I decided to give her a chance (everyone makes mistakes) and asked her to read for me. There was information she put in there that was not told about myself, and I dont think that I had this information posted on the Internet (in regards to my mom having depression and me taking on more grown up responsibilities when it came to looking out for my sister). So I decided to give her a chance. I posted her as the secret psychic and gave out her readings.

Now after that was done, I was to link her on the blog, and I did so. She wanted me to put her on the main site (cheri22.com) and I told her that at this point something did not feel right, that I still would rather wait and see. She even offered to pay me to put her link on my main blog, which I did not feel right about and declined. (I had been completely honest with her the entire time about my feelings towards her). I also found out, that when I requested on my blog that people provide me feedback about her readings, that she was specifically sending people to my blog to reply, and promising them a free question for positive feedback :( This goes against what I feel. People should leave positive feedback because they enjoyed the reading, not because they are promised something for free in return.

I then got an email from her asking to do a reading for her with an issue she was having in trade she would do one for a friend of mine. I have already told her I feel her to be "blocked" (Some people do this naturally, or on purpose depending on their issues) So I did what I could for her. She had taken nearly a week when I asked my friend how her reading went. She said that she never got it. I emailed Ruby to ask, and she said that she was out of town and hadn't gotten to it (or perhaps her email wasn't up? I dont remember for certain) anyways, she said that she would get her reading done for monday, when she told my friend Saturday. She told my friend the delay was because she was sick...

This is when I deleted her from my blog. I believe that when your doing readings for people, you need to be honest, not just with your readings, but within yourself and your connection to people. I am not saying anything against Ruby in regards to her readings, as I do have positive feedback from people (who were not "traded" for their positive feedback) but actually did enjoy their reading from her, and I dont dispute that she has a gift as I do believe she does. I just believe that she is handling things a bit wrong, and its going to come and bite her in the butt.

Now I have been told that people have paid over a month or just under and yet to hear back from Ruby. I do not think that Ruby is out to scam anyone and take your money without providing you with your reading...I just believe shes obviously very behind in her work (She does do through email and various online sites like kasamba and such) She just needs to get organized so that people have a better understanding on when their prediction comes around. Now because I know that Ruby is doing this for the money (She has told numerous people this) should you not have received your reading, perhaps requesting a refund if not responded from within a certain time frame, might get her to put yours through:)

So other than what is mentioned above, I do NOT have any connection to Ruby whatsoever. We do not talk or correspond in any fashion and she is no longer referenced on my blog due to my feelings and interactions with her. I am sure that she is a nice person, but at this time, I feel that this is what I must do.

If you have any questions or comments about this blog post, feel free to either add to the comments section or email me cheri22@gmail.com

This post is not to bad mouth Ruby, as mentioned I know she has a gift, I dont think that shes out to scam anyone...etc, I just wanted to clear the air in regards to how we "were" connected and that we are not at this point.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, I just wanted to say this was not my intention to be behind with readings. I also wanted to apologize to everyone as well I have offended or made upset. Alot of things have happend with my over the last few months that have been out of my control. I do work 2 other jobs, have children, and dealing with a sick father now. It was not my intention to make anyone mad or upset. When I first started doing the readings of Kasamba and my other site I didnt know how to advertise, so I took it upon myself to do so. After I apologized on the boards I did post and emaield people even that I read for that I posted my information under different names and apologized. I should have been upfrotn and honest with things, but didnt know how to introduce myself the right way. I am almost now caught up with readings. I actually am expected to be done within 3 days with this. If anyone at all has questions about my legitamcy I have no problems answering. Yes, I do work for money, but I do also love helping others. Its not solely for money. These are my main jobs and they keep a roof over my head, but I truely do love helping others out and I have been goign through the same pain of ttc myself that so many others have had. I would never dream of scamming someone, but I have been disorganized I admit to that. I have ADD and its no excuse being late with others work, but it has been a reason as well. It was never my intention to con anyone with giving positive feedback. I just thought it would be a nice gesture in return. I do see what you are saying now about it though and makes complete sense. I also want to say about Kasamba that theres ratings there about me as well that are by the people I read for. My ratings on there you cant just make up. I am sure cheri knows this as kasamba goes through them and approves them before putting them up and they track user names. So if anyone wants a link to those I would be happy to giv eit as well. Im a very open person, despite the fact I made a mistake. I dont go scouting for information as I don't have the time and theres things I have picked up on others theres no way in heck I would know without them telling me. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. I hope Cheri will post this at least to clear up things. I think shes a wonderful lperson and has helped me alot with the ways of organization. as well as other things. Love, Ruby

Anonymous said...

I had requested Ruby's help and she gave me a reading. I know the majority of it was true. She said that she understood how I felt. Well some other things came up and I requested her help again, twice and she ignored me completely. I am very disappointed. If anyone wants/needs a reading, Cheri is the one! No need to look further!

Ruby The Baby Psychic said...

Hello. I in know why plan to ignore anyone. I am sorry if I havent emailed you back. I would be happy to address any concerns you have. I may have not answered as I have been offine for Holiday and I am still catching up on readings. Love, Ruby

Anonymous said...

I, too, am not very happy with Ruby. I think she is a wonderful person and I absolutely love her readings, but I dont think she's being up front and honest with people. I've referred several friends to her, and she's taken well over a month to get them their reading.... giving excuse after excuse. I completely understand that she has a life outside of giving readings but when we PAY her for her services, we EXPECT her to be honest about when we will receive a reading. If its going to be a month, then fine. She needs to SAY THAT. I am astounded at the readings she sent me, and I think I actually received my readings before she started getting overwhelmed so I got them in a timely manner. However, that has not been the case for several of my friends who have emailed her. I also dont like to be "bribed" into leaving positive feedback (like you said, Cheri) and she does a LOT of that. She promised me lots of "free readings" if I left positive feedback or said nice things about her, and of course... I never received them.

Now, I also am not bad-mouthing Ruby... but Im hoping that all of this feedback helps her to be a little more honest and up front with her customers. She's amazing, she just needs to get more organized and tell the truth

Anonymous said...

Very well put. Sorry again if I dissapointed anyone. I never thought it would be a month to do a reading and again I am almost completely caught up. I was telling the truth with everything that has been going on in my life. Again it was not meant to put off anyones reading. If I owe you a free reading please just email me and I would be happy to follow through with my promise. I am definatly working on getting more organized. I know that has been my biggest fault. Again it was not to bribe anyone with a free reading for a comment, I just thought it would be a nice gester, but im very sorry I was wrong about it. I promise to follow through with dates I give and any follow up. Again if anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Love, Ruby

Kathy Hooper said...

I just heard from Ruby today about doing my reading and she's pretty much in the time frame that she originally promised me for my reading (just to provide a different experience regarding timeliness of readings). I'm looking forward to the reading and will post how it goes.

Niki said...

First of all Cheri, I love the new layout. I've been without power here in La, thanks to Hurricane Gustav. Seeing this new layout is fresh!!

I did have a past reading from Ruby and she got back with me in a timely manner. My only complaint was she said I would get a BFP in July/August...then a few days later wrote me back saying that it was EITHER concieve, find out month or give birth month.

Honest mistake sure, but seeing the word "BFP" made my heart skip a beat and my hopes did drop with the next email.

I did like her reading though, and I am sad to see all the upset customers of Ruby.

Jamie said...

I enjoyed my reading from Ruby and had no issues with receiving it. I felt that in my reading she went above and beyond what I had expected to get after winning one of Ruby's reading from Cheri's blog.

Anonymous said...

I also enjoyed the reading she gave me, sort of gave me some hope and made me smile. But like Niki said she also gave me a month and when i emailed her about it after it didnt happen she said it could be concieve or birth.
:(
Made my heart skip some beats as well.....:(

Deltagal83 said...

Well I to had a reading with Ruby, she didnt respond so promptly, well after requesting a refund she suddenly responded to me telling me she was away. I understood, and closed the claim. after receiving the reading it felt weird, I just could not grasp it..Anyhow if what she says comes true I will give her credit, she does seem nice, but I question her level of honesty. I am not bad mouthing, just being honest, these things have to be known.....its truth.
So far Jenny Renny, Brooke777 and Cheri have been very prompt with me, their readings all tie together, Ruby seen different, also Elisbeth, my reading was like a 30% with her nothing near....I guess different strokes for different folks! Aside from that I love Cheri!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I worry sometimes that Jenny Remmy, Cheri, and Brooke might be the same person?