Recent Posts

Monday, September 1, 2008

September's Special of the month

For the month of September I am offering the family bypass option at 20.00 rather than 25.00 that the site advertises! To be able to take advantage of this offer, you need to email me at cheri22@gmail.com and in the subject line write "september special" I will tell you how you can take advantage of this deal. As previous, people who will read this blog will know of this deal, it is not advertised on the site anywhere. Feel free to let others know if you like, but direct them to the blog so that they can see the other information it has to offer as well!

My daughter starts kindergarten tomorrow. They only for for a mini interview with the teacher, and then on the 8th they go for their first almost full day. Seems like torture to a young 5 year old who is super excited about going to school, teasing her this way. Only letting her goto school for 20 minutes the first time and then making her wait a week before she can go again! lol. Poor kid! Shes wanted to goto school since she was 3!

I am still interested in hearing stories of inspiration from people, or ideas for the open blog night, if there is something your curious about that you would love to have covered. I do trade a bypass prediction to anyone who submits something (8.00 value) for it being published on the blog. I really think that it helps others who might be too shy to post what they would like, but certainly enjoy to read. Just email cheri22@gmail.com with blog post in the subject line so I can locate it easier.

0 comments: