Recent Posts

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here is the winner!

I am sorry for the delay in posting this, it has been a busy weekend. My daughter had her first game of soccer yesterday, and my husband was kind enough to invite his friend, and their family over, so that he could take his friend fishing and lucky me could "entertain" lol. They did not leave until 8:30pm last night, so from 10am, till then.. lets just say that it makes for a long day. (dont get me wrong, I like to visit, but also like my time to do the things I need to do) This is also the second Saturday in a row that this happened (same family too) and now there are other issues that have arisen, and not sure what to do.

First, lets get to the winner of the contest. This has been a bit of a "weird" one and let me explain lol. When I first posted this post, the trampoline was to the RIGHT more in the yard. This is because its where the grass is (the other side has a bit of gravel) and so everyone who posted to the right was in fact correct....HOWEVER, later that evening, my husband MOVED the trampoline to the left of the yard onto the gravel so I could cut the grass (I love to mow the lawn! lol)..... So in fact BOTH left and right were correct depending on the time of day.

So to make it fair, I actually put EVERYONES name into the draw. I drew lucky number 4!! That would be KRISTA! congrats to you on winning this weeks challenge. You just need to contact brooke777 to claim your prize. (please note, give her a few days as I believe shes currently away from the computer)

1 comments:

trying1009 said...

Yeah I'm so excited to get a reading from brooke.. I can't wait.. Thanks again Cheri...
Cheers Krista