Recent Posts

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Paying attention to the signs that are given...

I am not all "knowing" and often have questions myself. At times asking myself questions, wanting to know its certain, or to be shown a sign... I think that we all go through this. I have mentioned before, that I can not read myself, so asking for the answers to my own questions sometimes I have to do like everyone else, and either ask a psychic I trust for what they see, or asking my guides for guidance...or perhaps a sign.

My question yesterday was about reincarnation and if its really what happens. This is what I believe in. I do believe that there is more than one chance at life. We dont come back as the same person we were in this life time, but we certainly do live again. Then I started to wonder where the proof was, or my thoughts on it.. pondering the question if you will. I do have a "memory" of being in a previous life, which I will discuss in a different blog post I have planned.

So today, a Jehovah's witness came ot my door, like he does every month or so. He usually just says hello, (not sure how he knows my name! lol) and hands me a booklet and asks me to read it. I am always polite back, thank him, and usually pass the booklet to my daughter. I dont usually follow the books, but always interested in every ones religion as I relate to so many different aspects of different ones. Normally after handing me this book, he thanks me and he is off. Today was different. He asks me how my day was, ask how my daughter is (he has seen her at the door) and then he mentions something from his bible he was carrying. How everyone asks about life after death. Then he points out the part where it says it in his bible and reads it to me. Explaining that god (who he called Jehovah) wants us all to enjoy life and will allow us to come back and do it again (in more words than that). So... a sign to answer my question? I think that sometimes the signs are right in front of your nose, you just have to be open to how they might come in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do wonder how the signs work. There are days when it's hard to deny the connection between seemingly random events that do appear to be signs exactly when you ask for them.

-Lyuda