Recent Posts

Monday, October 5, 2009

October's Special of the month

As you know, I like to do free readings as well as the paid ones and try and make sure that its spread evenly with the monthly specials to keep this fun. So October Special of the month is a FREEBIE!

October mark's Canada's Thanksgiving, which happens to be on the 12th this year. So to be able to take advantage of this free offer, all you have to do is email Cheri22@gmail.com ON OCTOBER 12th and put "OCTOBER SPECIAL" in the subject line. Only emails received on October 12th will qualify for this special.

You need to include in the email something that your thankful for in your life. This can be ANYTHING. From something that happened to you that day, to someone special in your life.

The free reading will consist of a "mini reading". Which means that it will not go completely indepth like the paid readings, but will provide you with insight on the gender and month of the child to come if your looking for a trying to conceive reading. Or if your looking for a pregnancy reading or even an update of a reading you have received previously. If you have a quick life question or a connection with a loved one, this will be covered as well.

Please note, as I can not control how many people take advantage of this free offer, the wait times will vary. My email will have an automated message letting you know your email has been received. I will then email you with either the completed reading, or an email letting you know when it will be completed. I will try and keep the wait times minimal.

I believe Elisabeth is trying to post but has been having computer issues, so hopefully you will see a post from her in the next day or so, otherwise also keep your eyes open for the 15th when Brooke777 is expected to make her first post as well.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Thanks for the heads up and for offering everyone freebies like this! We're all very lucky :) I'll be reminding myself this all week!

Laurie said...

I will remind myself as well and I hope I don't forget!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance.

Patty D. said...

Cheri you have a very kind heart to do this for everyone...thanks...sending you a big hug...;o)

Elisabeth of LLI said...

It's all done!I I'd post it now but iim in the car far away from home and saw this. I was on my editing phase when I lost Internet for 1-2 days then google locked my email for a couple days- weird. Driving to San Fran right now (I'm all over the place these days-4th trip in 5 weeks, not for fun-well some-lol),well bart is, i'm writing you-it's about 3 am (fun I know, long story) so based on his parents Internet usage I'll post it tomorrow evening if that's ok . Hope you all are well!

Tasha said...

Thank you! I can't wait, hopefully I'll remember. I'm doing your visualization exercises, and positive thoughts. I hope this is my month.