Recent Posts

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wholly Molly Batman!

Okay, as funny as the title is, I do actually say that! Perhaps not a ton, but its something I have probably said off and on for years. I went into my inbox and there is literally over 100 October special requests!! So thank you all for participating in this October freebie. As I mentioned before, please be patient with me while I get through them all. I need to still keep up with the paid predictions and still complete all of these requests so its obviously going to take me a few days. I am hoping to tackle quite a few each day so just stay tuned. If you got an automated reply from my email, then I did receive yours! If you did not get that automated reply, please email with "TROUBLE" in the subject line and I will check to see if yours did come in.

Now, for the blog contest, thank you all so much for the website links. I will be searching and bookmarking them all in the next day as I try and do my menu planning. I always like to try something new so really looking forward to what I can find.

The winner drawn randomly from the entries is lucky number 13!! (Christina Bohne) you win the free reading with leah! Please email me cheri22@gmail.com with blog contest in the subject line and I will give you the email address for Leah. I will try and have it linked on the lower right of this blog for anyone else who is looking to get in touch with her!

I did the turkey on Saturday and turned out well. Everyone even had seconds, so I guess the turkey the way I had gotten it, was successful. Not sure I would do it again as I think for what I got the price I paid was a bit silly, but hey, saved the headache of cooking it right?

2 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Whatever makes the cooking part easier, and the occasion itself more enjoyable, is always well worth it! glad the turkey came out well!!

Laurie said...

I had thought of trying precooked meals but wasn't sure how they would taste glad yours was good. I may try one this year.