Recent Posts

Sunday, October 25, 2009

This one was a tough one to decide!

Everyone was so close!!! I really had to go over all of the entries more than once to figure out which person was the closest.. it was difficult!!

Okay I have chosen this entry as being the closest.

Anonymous Laurie said...
The dress is light in color with some type of flower design, she is lying down on the floor with a laptop computer, and the picture is to the bottom right.
The only part of this that was "wrong" as the laptop computer comment as there was no computer. But she is in a light dress, she is laying down and there is a flower pattern on the dress (the lace part) The picture was also located to the bottom right of the monitor. I have attached the picture so that everyone can see just how close they were!

Laurie, please email Brooke777 for your reading. Shes located on the bottom right of my blog.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah, thank you so much. I am sorry about the computer I read what you said incorrectly. I thought she was at a computer.

Sharon said...

Your daughter is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture she's too cute!! Love that smile!