Recent Posts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life unexpected.....

as you all know, my mother passed away on March 8th. My days and nights have been fairly consumed with trying to keep my sanity for the sake of not only my husband and two girls, but for my sister, my mothers husband and family and friends who are all affected by her death.

My mom's husband told me yesterday and today that he was having a hard time believing in psychics. I told him I was not offended by him saying that as I do know that sometimes people disbelieve as its easier than to believe. He then commented that he was sleeping at his brothers house, and then as he was lieing there, has the disctinct impression that he was not alone. He said he immediately felt it to be my mom and called out and said that he loved her. He then said last night, he was just starting to fall asleep and someone pushed him. Out of habit he went to turn and tell my mom to stop it (as this was something she would do to him often enough) only to realize that he was completely alone. So I think that he is starting to realize that when you die, its not over... perhaps I can help him open his own abilities more in a way that might be more comforting to him and being able to sense my mom more closely.

I posted on my facebook last night "
Cheri
Remove
Cheri  if I could pay 1,000,000 for a chance to have one last phone conversation with my mom... I would do it. I know she remains in spirit and chooses to remain close at this time.. but to hear her voice one last time.. is something I would cherish for a lifetime.
Yesterday at 10:11pm Only Friends · Comment · Like"

Last night, I had a dream of my mother which I knew was more than just a dream. She was in the dream and it was two days before she passed. I told her I knew she was going to die in two days and needed to make up a will and other documents. She kinda laughed slightly and just shook her head, not really believing me, but enough that she did what I asked. I watched as she wrote something on a piece of paper, and then rolled it up into a tube. She then placed it in this wagon of some sort. I remember picking it up and thinking I was going to open it and read it, but changed my mind. Part of me keeps thinking that this was her way of letting me know shes okay and understands what happened. Is "accepting" of it.

Her death is hard to accept, but I do take comfort in that I feel connected to her. I "hear" her and feel her. I know she is spending most of her time with her husband to try and console him, but shes making an effort to show everyone that shes okay and that we dont need to cry....

So I am hoping to get back into the swing of things with my readings, so please just bare with me for a few more days while I get caught up.

Thank you everyone for the love and support you have shown. I can not express in words just how much that has meant to me.

9 comments:

Pallas said...

my warm condolences

she is HOME

Katrina said...

All my thoughts and prayers and you take all the time you need. Blessings to you!

Amanda said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Take your time on the readings. There is no rush. Take care hun and we are here for you anytime you want to talk about your mom and your feelings.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry again for the loss of your mother. You'll be in my prayers.

alicia

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

I hope you continue to heal in the upcoming days, weeks, months. please remember its okay to mourn yourself, you do not have to be strong for everyone, that is such a burden on your shoulders. Take care. She was your mom too.. :)

Anonymous said...

my deepest condolences. I cant imagine how hard this is. If i could only take away your pain. I mourn my mothers death every day and still am terrified. Blessings to you.

As Pallas said- she is HOME

veronica

shelley said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss... Your mother does live on and you will never be completely without her.

Best to you.

Rebecca Whorton said...

Your a very positie psychic, i hope those positive powers take over and help you find your mum in peace x

Lennuk said...

Cheri, I'm so very sorry and my deepest sympathy to you and your family.