Recent Posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

You asked.. I answered... (and the winner announced!)

I figured that there was alot of comments in the post that had good questions that I am sure that alot of people are wondering about... so rather than my answer being buried or not noticed, figured I would post the question here and then answer right below. I have also at the bottom announced the winner!

When you try to connect with someone, are you always trying for that one person? Or do you sometimes let them just come to you?

Sometimes I feel like someone is trying to talk to me, but I just I'm not as open to it as I could be.


A. For me, I ALWAYS try and connect with the person I am looking for. I always ask my clients to specify who they are looking for. If they just ask who is around then, MANY people will come through at the same time and I find the personalities and images blend together and its so much harder to separate it so that the client understands who exactly has shown up. This is not to say that I haven't had readings hijacked by a loved one or even have them follow me to the park with my daughter and chatting away and giving me information for their loved one... to the point that I actually had to cut our park visit short so I could email her his details as he just would not stop!! (he was just excited to connect and was not trying to torment me)

Its hard to open up to this part of your gifts. I think most people are a bit scared at first when trying it. I would say start off slowly and just try and connect with the loved ones you know and specifically ask for them to come and visit rather than just reaching out to "anyone" who might have shown up. Eventually you can expand your awareness to connect with other people.


I wonder if she is trying to say she wants you and your sister to help each other through this time? and then she will feel comfortable enough to move on?

I do think you have something there. My sister and I used to fight like cats and dogs when we were younger. As we have both gotten older, we have reconnected in a new way. Perhaps shes saying that she is happy to see the way we have been there for each other and that it gives her peace. Makes her happy....


Does this connection work the same way for those yet not born? Is the soul of the unborn a soul that is being reincarnated? I am interested to find out more about how these two things tie together. I've been reading a book buy the Dali Lama and he speaks of the process of reincarnation.

This is kinda a tricky question as psychics access their gifts in different ways. So I can only answer based on my own experience. When I connect with someone who has passed over, its a different connection. Its almost like its a past memory, I see pictures and events in their life, I can explain personality traits and show you what they were like or how they like to be remembered. I can sense how they died. Its almost like they are allowing me to "look backwards". When connecting with a child who is to start their journey here (possibly for the 20th or so time) they show it as a clean slate, a new begining and show me looking forward.. I hope that makes sense? There is definitely a different feeling and way of viewing the charts when it comes to someone who is to come versus someone who has just left.


So for the winner.. congrats to poster number 8!!! LINDSAYCAMP78. Please contact brooke777 to claim your free reading!

Thanks for everyone for your comments!

3 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

:) congrats to the winner. Have you spoken to your sister about this dream?

Cheri22 said...

Hi Ivette
No, I actually did not talk to my sister about the vision I had.. I think next time I talk her I will probably mention it and see what she says about it:)

lindsaycamp78 said...

Thanks Cheri!