Recent Posts

Friday, March 5, 2010

You guys are AMAZING!!!

I truely was not expecting all of the comments so thank you. I did of course read them all and I do appreciate everything that was said. I do my best to try and get any information that I would find to be helpful. Whether its searching the internet for fertility information, using Reiki to help clear the chakras and look for anything medically delaying your conception...or just working with my guides to provide you with insight as to the child that is to come and what they are like and which month they should be connected with.

Most of my readings will connect to the current year or the year after when it comes to fertility readings. As I mentioned rare occasions its gone past that. I can not tell you why it does, or even narrow down the time frame. I think that by doing that, you will end up stressing even more as the time frame comes up and we all know that stress can delay a conception!!! Negative thoughts like "I can't get pregnant" or "this is never going to work"...etc. Or anything along those lines should be BANISHED from your thinking. Anytime it happens to creep up, automatically follow it with something positive. " I will conceive", or "My baby is about to be created within me"... even positive visualizing techniques of seeing the sperm go into the egg and start to split into cells is also something positive that your body reacts to! For those of you who are knew to the blog, the positive thinking excersies that go more indepth with how to visualize is posted in the links on this blog!

Now, here is something that I noticed was common in the comments below. Some women mentioned that they had lost their original prediction or their updated ones. As I use gmail as my email preference, this might be coming in handy for you all! Rather than delete the emails, gmail ARCHIVES it. This means that if someone has misplaced or deleted their reading if you email me with "READING LOST" in the subject line I should be able to locate it for you and send it again:) Isn't gmail WONDERFUL!

As for the negative email I got. I do not think that it was my clients intention to hurt me. I do think she was letting off steam. I am the type that talks about things, lets the energy go and release it. I do not keep my feelings bottled up and find outlets to just let it go. I also know how to use the apron strings of light to detach myself from a negative situation, conversation, or even a person. (this technique WORKS and is even located on this blog for those of you who need it). So thank you all for the support and feedback you have all provided below.

Now the winner.. I called my mother, told her to pick a number between 1 & 34, and she said "23".. that person is "JAYSDREAM", so please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "family bypass winner".

I am hoping that you all have a wonderful and happy weekend filled with either bfps, or fun trying for those!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad to hear you are okay. Congrats to the winner =] And I hope everybody gets their bfp and I hope for myself that my partner and I begin trying again in the near future.

Red Charlotte said...

You are SO RIGHT about the positive thinking! In my 6th cycle trying I used the mantra, "I'm pregnant with twins," all day every day. I just completely decided to believe it.

I got my BFP. It's a singleton, and I'm so happy! Now that mantra technique has worked for several friends too. The power of positive thinking!

Krystal said...

I'd like to say positive thinking works, but I've had many cycles where I've visualized great things coming from it and I'm not stressed. I know it can be a factor for some, but stress has never been a big issue (besides this cycle when I got sick and didn't ovulate until CD 56 lol). Thanks for the usggestions though.