Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reiki can be an uplifting experinece

I have told many of my clients over the years about trying Reiki for the first time. For those of you who are interested in opening your own psychic gifts, this is a step that would allow you to open up your gifts on a new level. Even having them teach you is something that would provide some enlightenment.

The first experinece with Reiki I have, is being attuned and taught by a reiki master locally. I had no idea what to expect. I had never been with anyone who knew reiki or had a session. I was excited to try it. During her attunement you have to keep your eyes closed, I was sitting in the chair and eyes closed. During her session, there was images flashing through my mind, and near the end, I was shown a pink flower, blossoming. It was almost looking like a pink water lilly. I guess that is the best way to describe it.

She told me I could open my eyes. It was hard, I could not see and was having trouble focusing. I started to laugh and asked her if this was "normal". She said that she had not had anyone take to the reiki attunement as I had, and said I was like a sponge. I explained my vision of the pink flower and she was amazed, saying that the flower I described is a showing of a more spiritual awakening. It was exciting. She taught me what I needed to know for the reiki level one. I did a session on her daughter and felt my hands heat immediately. It was a surreal experinece that to this day, I can tell you EVERY thing that happened. Including me going back to my car to drive home and worried that I would not be able to drive as I felt light headed.

I have been telling people its worth the experience to either have a reiki session done on you (its so much more intense being hands on with a reiki practioner, but is still pretty good if you know someone who can do the reiki distance:)

One of my clients recently went through this experinece and she decided to share her experinece with everyone in case your curious.



Cheri,

I wanted to share this with you in the wake of your negative client. It's easy to blame someone for things not turning out when they are*supposed* to. I think sometimes the timing is off; people still have things to learn or go through before *things* are *supposed* to happen doesn't mean you’re wrong, just not within this time frame. But you already know this. I wanted to share this with you last week, but I held off since you had a lot going on. But now is a perfect time. You suggested that I get a Reiki session done back in June of 2009. Well I finally got around to it, and let me tell you it was one of the best experiences that I have ever known. During the session I wasn't quite sure if it was going to work, but the complete calm and love and stillness that I feel now, I completely know that it has worked. My Reiki master used a pendulum to locate the areas that were blocked. The only area that did not move was my heart, and I cried. I had a 45-minute session and after she held the pendulum over my heart and it started to move. She said I had so much energy that it was actually refreshing working on me. What I've noticed in the week that I've had my session, I've quit smoking cold turkey with no withdraw symptoms, I have no stress, I do not have that nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach when I become angered, (I don't even think anything has made me angry) I've had clearer dreams and I have this complete sense of calm. I'm planning on going back when I don't feel as complete, and I've also given thought of learning Reiki myself. So I guess my point of this e-mail is to thank you. I thank you because I would have never experienced this wonderfulness if I wouldn't have known and trusted you. So for all the *negative* that you hear, remember the positives are out there in greater numbers. You've helped me in so many ways, words cannot express.

Thanks
C.B.

3 comments:

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

I had a friend whose mother did a reiki session on me right after I had my 3rd son and right before my dh came home from Iraq, I didnt know how tense I was, it was the single most awesome experience, i could feel the warmth in her hands and I was so relaxed that when i got up i was so drained and tired even my eyes had gotten all puffy as if i had been sleeping for hours.. If anyone has the chance to do this, I fully recommend it!

Amanda said...

I've been interested in learning Reiki for two years if I remember right. Its definitely something that interests me a lot. I've always loved the Japanese culture.

Bobbi said...

After reading your post I decided to look into it further. This is not something I've ever heard of. It sounds like an amazing experience based on what I've read. I have located a couple of practitioners in NJ and truly hope to be able to schedule a session in the very near future.