Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I dream of Jeanie with the light brown hair....

okay, so it wasn't someone named Jeanie, but her name was Stacey. Shes a friend of mine who I have known since we were TWO!. I woke up this morning at 6:30am (thanks to my little one) and remembered my dream so vividly that its hard to determine if its a memory of an event that happened, or a dream. I know its a dream once i tell you about it, but thats how vivid the pictures are!

For some reason my friend and I were in a small airplane and she was flying it. She obviously is NOT a pilot nor has she taken any lessons in her life so you think I would have known not to get in the plane with her! Anyways, in my dream it seemed to be okay that she was driving and it was obvious she did not have much experience. She was trying to find the airport to take me there. She was flying really close to the trees and it was making me nervous. She would try and hover the plane above to get a closer look. I kept telling her the plane was not like a helicopter and that she could not hover the plane like that!

So needless to say that how the dream ended.. Hilarious dream! Of course as I mention lots of times I use www.dreammoods.com to interpret dreams that are really vivid.. Out of curiosity, figured I would do that and found information that matched with what I had already sensed, and mentioned in posts awhile back. Some of you might remember.

To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness. Perhaps you need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something.

Evergreen
To see evergreen trees in your dream, signifies wealth, happiness, immortality, high aspirations, and knowledge. The dream represents the cycle of life and may be trying to offer you hope in the midst of despair. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor to be "ever green" as in to be more environmentally conscious.


To see lush green trees in your dream, symbolize new hopes, growth, desires, knowledge, and life. It also implies strength, protection and stability. You are concentrating on your own self-development and individuation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams can be so strange sometimes and diturbing .I will go and look that sight up and see whaat it says about mine last night .
Thanks for sharing
Lorna