Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Sick (cough cough) lol

I decided with the amount of emails that I have currently in my inbox that I am really behind with, that I am playing hookey with work tomorrow. I will be taking my daughter to daycare tomorrow as normal and coming home and getting right to work. I wrote a note for the girl that works with me for tomorrow (we double up on wednesdays) that I was not planning on coming in lol. (this is my Monday to Wednesday Full time job)

I have still been feeling nausea, but not nearly as bad as I was before I was taking the materna pills. So I guess I can be thankful for that.

Someone emailed me a storey of inspiration that I wanted to share. I just wanted to point out that in life, although you may not be presented with exactly what you wanted, there is always a lesson there to be learned. In the case of the storey below, shes been trying for 6 years to conceive a baby, her sister instead fell easily pregnant, and now she is able to enjoy her niece, gain a stronger connection there before she meets her baby.

So be patient, as I always said, everything happens for a reason ;)

I'm not sure if I would be a good story for you to post, or if it's the sort of story your looking to post, r if I sent it to the right place....but here goes. I'm Sharon, I am 27 years old. I am married to the love of my life Jamie, he's 31. We've been together for 9 years, and we have been trying off and on for the last 6 years to have a baby. I wish that I could say that finally I am pregnant, but alas, I am still with empty arms. I am constantly on the web looking for new ways, new methods, different things that people try and have had success with. But so far, nothing has worked for me. We don't have the money, nor insurance for extensive fertility testing. But so far as I know me and my husband are in good shape, no known fertility problems. He has a daughter from a previous marriage, so how could it be him. Last November I found out my lil sis (18) who lived with me at the time was pregnant. Not trying, not married (not that I care about that, but its the things that had popped into my head) so young, and she is pregnant. I never for a minute thought that my sister 8 years younger then I, would be having a baby before me. But in July, she gave birth to a wonderful, beautiful little girl, 7 lbs and 13 oz. A little butter ball lol. She is a great joy. My sister never knew of the problems I had dealing with her pregnancy, even though she lived with me until she was 6 months along. But I helped raise her, and she is one of my greatest joys in life, as is her baby girl. I would never burden her with my feelings, but before she had the baby I thought that the jealousy, and hurt, was going to eat me alive, I had been trying for nearly 6 years for a baby, and now a pregnant person was living with me, my sister. Life goes on, and I held in there. I am so glad that I did, because I am now the proud aunt of a 3 month old, and she is a joy and a blessing to be around. As for me I am still in the ttc mode. I still temp, chart, buy opk's and baby dance month after month waiting for our little blessing. I guess if I had a story of inspiration it would be that no matter what life hands you, as long as you strive to do the best that you can with what you are handed, somehow you will pull through, and whether or not you can see it at the time, you will be a better and stronger person than what you were starting out. I still have no baby to call my own, but I am still trying, hoping, praying, and pushing along. My niece is here every day that my sister has to work, and I am loving it :) And an old saying that I will pass along that fits my life as I am sure it fits alot of others as well.....When the world says give up Hope cries out try one more time.

Sharon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a sweet story. Thank you for sharing it.