Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just a little bit of fun!

We all need fun in our lives, and ways to relax about trying to concieve. A woman I know that I recently did a prediction for, asked me if I have ever done the "needle" method to determine how many kids I would have and their genders. The reason she asked? Well turns out that what I predicted (two girls after her two boys she has now) is exactly what the "needle method" had predicted for her as well. So this being all in fun, she provided me the information for anyone who might like to try and see what it says for them:)

Have you wondered how many pregnancies and whether it will be a girl or a boy?
Let the needle tell you. Here is a method that may surprise you. What to do:
Thread a sewing needle and knot it {(so the needle hangs about 6-10 inches from the knot).
Hold your left hand out, palm down.
Hold the knot in your right hand with the forefinger and thumb only.
Holding your left hand still, swing the needle so the needle hits the inside curve of your thumb (where the thumb meets the hand) three times.
Then turn your left hand over and move the right hand over the left, holding the needle just an inch or so above the palm of the left hand.
Hold both hands still and let the needle do the work.
The needle will begin to move:
Circles = girls
Lines = boys
It will stop moving completely in between each pregnancy. Turn off any fans and make sure circulating air is not affecting the reading. ENJOY!

I have not tried this myself, other than when I was pregnant wtih my daughter I tried the "ring" test where you put your wedding ring on a string and swing it over your pregnant belly, and it tells you girl or boy... (it told me boy and shes a girl! lol)

have fun!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I did this before we conceived Baby Béla and it moved for a little bit, nothing I could figure out, lol. Then it stopped and never moved again.

I tried it again after we conceived and again a couple months into the pregnancy and it didn't move at all.

Freaked me out, but he was born happy and healthy soo...eh, who knows!