Recent Posts

Friday, October 19, 2007

Some more tips and tricks for concieving!

Someone emailed me with some more tips and tricks on trying to concieve and as usually felt I should pass it along to everyone in hopes that it might help others who are trying to concieve.

Most times, its a lack of cervical mucous that can dry everything up and make it harder to concieve as we all know its very much needed to give those spermies a slippery slope inside. These are a few things you can try to help increase your chances that perhaps are a bit more natural than the lubes that are out on the market today.

if you have found anything else that works for you, feel free to post in my comments section, it does allow you to post as "annon" if your not wanting your name to show up.

Take a glass of grapefruit juice every day(increases estrogen which in turnincreases cervical mucus)

Take expectorant(cough syrup like Benylin) must contain Guaifenesin whichmakes all the mucus in your body runnier so therefore good for cervical mucus.

If you have an irregular cycle, taking Evening Primrose Oil up to ovulationcan help.


I am currently online right now, my daughter is playing at her friends house for a few hours. My friend (the mother) was nice enough to offer to watch her so I can get caught up on emails) So back to work I go!

2 comments:

Chele said...

Pre-Seed works great as a sperm friendly lube.

Drinking a can of V8 followed by a bottle of water an hour or so before bding gives me loads of ewcm.

Anonymous said...

I know if you have a tipped uterus that if you lay on your stomach after sex it will better your chances! The ultrasound tech told me that tip while I was in for a sono...My uterus is tipped....this technique has worked for me before too....but unfortunately I lost the babies for unknown reasons...We are currently ttc our third child...is there a way that I can "earn" a reading for a conception reading? I have heard such wonderful stuff about you! My email is april_nester25@yahoo.com
April