Recent Posts

Monday, October 29, 2007

Octobers blog contest

I am not sure if everyone noticed the blog contest for October, but anyone who purchased a prediction bypass in October was automatically placed in the draw for the candle that I had shown in the post. I also opened the contest up for anyone who sent me a tip or trick for concieving or an inspirational storey by email. (if it was posted here on the blog for everyone at this spot http://iamcheri22.blogspot.com/2007/10/blog-contest.html)

So, if you did send an email with a trip or trick or inspirational storey, and you did not recieve a reply for me, please send another email to cheri22@gmail.com with BLOG CONTEST located in the subject line so that I can make sure that your included in the draw.

I am going to organize everything on the first of november, put everyones name into a hat, and allow my daughter to pick one name. I will post the name on this blog (using first name and Last name initial only) and also contact the winner by email with instructions about the prize and how its to be delivered to their house or chosen location.

So stay tuned for the winner!

I am also thinking of something fun for November so stay tuned for that!

0 comments: