Recent Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Need help in finding someone

I am sure some of you read below, the inspirational storey posted below by Liza R. She belongs to two week wait.

When someone submits an inspirational storey to me and its posted on the blog, I in turn give them a free reading as a "trade". Now I am getting emails from Liza R. Saying that she has not recieved my free reading (which has been sent 2 times now lol) and is not getting any reply I send to her email at all. I have even tried sending an email from my personal account in the hopes it will get to her. I have a feeling my emails are being sent to spam.

if anyone knows Liza R from two week wait (i dont know her login name) please ask her to "add" my email address to her "safe" list or more than likely it will just keep filtering into the junk/spam folder and she will keep thinking I have never sent it. Ask her to then email me again letting me know she knows about this message! lol
UPDATED - Liza has been located!! Thanks for the help!

And update about the alarm company, I called them the next morning. They "insist" that they contacted the police to come over, and when I mentioned the 911 dispatcher said that no call was placed, they told me that some times the police drop the calls and dont come?? Like what the heck! I am not sure what to believe!

I have told my husband what happened, and hes very mad about it, and what we experienced. He is going to finish the fence like I asked, and agrees about the sensor lights. Anything to brighten our backyard!

My site should be back up and running tomorrow. I am not 100% caught up, but what is remaning should not take long at all, and I should have no problems getting caught up. I apprecaite all of your patience, and will be trying something new to keep everything more organized which should make things better for everyone.... it should make it run more smoothly:)

Best wishes
Cheri

0 comments: