Recent Posts

Friday, October 26, 2007

Its update time!

As most of you know by now, my site is currently down. I was extremely backlogged to the point where I could not keep up and was feeling horrible about the delay. The only way I could think to fix it, was to take my site down for a week, allow myself to catch up, that way no new requests would come in and make everyone wait longer. I apprecaite your patience, I unsderstand the frustration, and I am hoping to have things a bit more organized to keep things in order. I usually just went by "replied" dates, but with gmail, when you reply again, it links the emails together and moves it closer to the top. I have not always caught this, which tends to make someone wait more, and me feel worse!

So, I think from now on, as payments come in, I will write it under the date, and the email address (my own paper files not online) and work by paid dates. That way if your prediction some how did get moved closer to the top, you wont actually get out of order? I am hoping this will work!

I originally hoped that I would have been caught up today, which would allow me to put my site back up, but I am still a bit behind. I am keeping it down until Monday. After this weekend it should be "back to normal" and right on schedule.

Best wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update I have been waiting for a while and of wondering what was going on. I understand but does this mean I will get my answers before Monday..

Cheri22 said...

You should!! I am trying my best to get caught up!
If you had used a login name or perhaps email me at cheri22@gmail.com I can then locate where yours is and let you know which day?