Recent Posts

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Do you believe in "GOD"?

I am not trying to get anyone to believe or not to believe. I really do believe that there is no "wrong" answer to this question. Either you do or your don't, and some believe in one particular god while others believe in another. Again, I do not believe that there is a wrong answer in regards to this question I believe that life has its ways of either bringing god into your life or temporarily out of it.

I do not consider myself to be religious, but do consider myself to be spiritual. I do believe that there is a "god" on the other side, but I feel that his role in our lives is that of a "president" or perhaps a "prime minister" or "king" depending on where you live. I believe he is responsible for the well being of everyone, trying to oversee life as we know it, but not one to interfere. He wants us to learn, he wants us to do things for ourselves, and have his guidance and strength. I believe this is why people at times feel "failed" when they ask for "his" help and do not receive it. I believe in this fashion, most times his hands are "tied". Hes always looking out for everyone the best way he can.

Now when it comes to asking for help, other than only relying on the people in our lives (loved ones, friends, co workers..etc) We can also ask for help in regards to our spirit guides. They often will try and help us choose the right path in life if we are feeling lost. At times appearing in dreams, bringing new people into your life that will help you with your current lesson/direction or sending you "signs" if your paying attention. Other people that can help are loved ones who have passed over, and again try to find ways to show you that they are listening and will try and help straighten out the situation as well.

I also believe that you may ask for help from "Mother Azna". Shes often refered to as "mother god" perhaps the wife/partner of God himself? Shes one that has no problems with getting directly involved in our lives if we really need her help. I often find that when I am feeling very vulnerable in life in regards to a certain situation it is her that I am asking for "protection". For example, in the last two weeks i have come EXTREMELY close to getting into a car accident. Before the previous weekend alone was 2 times while I was driving that it was EXTREMELY close to being hit. I dont believe that these would have been considered my fault, but with having my daughter in the car I certainly dont care who's fault it would be, I dont want to get into an accident! In any of my previous accidents (yes during my life I have been in a few accidents - not all my fault) I have usually been given a 3 day warning of when it would happen, and then it does. So when these two close calls happen, I was getting worried. I asked for mother azna to please provide her protection and help keep us safe. It was the very same reason why on our trip to Oregon the previous weekend that I asked my husband to drive (the 6 hours there and back) And during this time, there was another 2 times that there was an "almost" accident even with my husband driving. I would consider these close calls.

Yesterday while driving to meet up with my family for dinner about a 30 min drive, as I exited the freeway, I was turning right to go over the overpass... if I had continued on, this semi truck that was barreling through the light would have completely rammed me on the left side (driver side) probably seriously injuring myself and my daughter, or worse. It was a split second thing and I truly believe that I have someone looking out for me in regards to this.

Mother Azna will help anyone who is requesting help. Shes not too picky about who she will help, and if its a situation that she can do then she will. So if your asking her for the lottery numbers, I think your out of luck! I believe if you feel you are in trouble, or need help with something that has got you down, this is when she will try to lend you a helping hand. I know for me, when I ask for her help (letting her know what I want her to do - like protecting my daughter and myself in our car during our drive) then she will help in that way in what she can) So if your asking for help in getting a new car, chances are you should ask your guides for help.

I also find that when I am feeling negative, or down in regards to any situation, before I let it the get the best of me and make my day feel horrible, I will often close my eyes, palms facing up and see a white light coming down and going into my hands, feeling more refreshed and happy again and know that I can deal with the situation at hand. Its a very good calming feature that I use, and doesn't take alot of time at all.

I basically am not trying to get anyone to change faith with my blog today, its just about letting you know that there is more than one person out there looking out for you, and depending on how your feeling or thinking, that there is someone always on your side willing to help you out, regardless of what faith you practice of dont practice. I know that God, like mother Azna goes by many names, and will answer to anything:)

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to either email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "azna" in the subject line or post a comment in this post

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm with you Cheri, I am not a religious person either, but do believe there is someone who is the "boss" sort of speak. I don't know much about the mother god or mother azna as you refer to. I know there is a book by Sylvia Browne on Mother God (i have not read it). And I'm sorry to hear about your close calls. I over the weekend was nervous driving myself, as I took a new road to get to the south side of our city, and I got lost. I was so panicky that I just had to calm down and say to myself ok I can do this, just keep me safe. I eventually found my way but I thought of everything going wrong (getting into an accident -- that scares me also!). Thanks for puting this in your blog! Take care.
Lynn

Cheri22 said...

Hi Lynn
I do believe that Sylvia goes into great depth about mother god aka Azna and also gives other names that she has been reffered to over the years. I just know that she is someone who offers great strenght, and often will step in when others can not. Spirit guides are here to guide us, and help us on our journey but can not interfere with our charts and what we have planned for ourselves. Mother god can/will try to alter things if she can.

I got lost the other day too! The time I mentioned about almost getting hit by the semi truck was the WRONG exit off the freeway. i still managed to get where I was going, but was not the "right" way lol

Lynn said...

Me again!!
Speaking of the wrong way I did that! I was going down this new road that they just built here (its a ring road in Edmonton) anyhow I took a detour off of the main road, and knowing I took the wrong way I turned around to get back on it, and I exited off the wrong road. Thank god there was no traffic coming but there was no way to get back unless I backed up and then I saw that the median barriers had a break in the middle so I carefully drove through it to get on the other side. I just drove back on road I was familiar on (very embarrased I might say) Needless to say I won't be going down that road anytime soon. I'm sure people who saw me doing this must have thought I was on something! Well I guess it was a "learning experience" for me the next time I drive down that way. I think this is the reason I hate learning something new or changes, afraid I'm gonna look stupid or fail at something.