Recent Posts

Monday, March 3, 2008

a little late... but ASK JENI

I was meaning to post this on Friday as it was the last friday of the month, but our family ended up going on a family vacation from Friday till today (got home around 4pm) so posting tonight!

As most of you will remember, my friend Jeni is very knowledgeable about women and fertility and is willing to answer some questions for some people. Please note, she is NOT a fertility expert and does not have any degrees in this field, just extremely knowledgeable about this subject and willing to help answer questions, point people in the right direction and offer her advice/opinion.

She will answer up to three peoples questions. So if your interested in having your question answered, please respond in the comments section with your question. If its too personal, just leave your email address that you can be contacted at. If your one of the top three people to respond you will receive an email to find out your question and it can be done that way.

As for an update for me, I am now 28 weeks as of today. I had my dr appt on Thursday before we left, and found out I had a bladder infection, so taking some anti-biotics for that. Spent a nice weekend away with just my husband and my daughter about a 6 hour drive from where we live. Was right by the ocean. My daughter kept referring to it as our "home" and didn't really want to leave.

Tomorrow is open blog night, so was wondering if anyone had any specific questions they were hoping to get covered, or even an area that they would like to know more about?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, Is it too late to ask question/help from Jeni?
Please let me know.

my Email : shona5@hotmail.com

Shona.