Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Things have a way of working out as they should.

I just wanted to share this storey from a client of mine. Its inspiring and hopeful and really does show you how things tend to happen as they should.. or better said "everything happens for a reason". Hope you enjoy her storey just as much as I did

Cheri
Just wanted to tell you a funny story. You predicted Feb/Boy for me. Well, I got my period Feb 15th so with a 31 day cycle, that put me out of the game since I was supposed to ovulate on March 5th. I was on vacation the week of Feb 23rd and on the drive back, started getting my usual O pains. I thought it was very, very weird since that would mean I ovulated five days early!!!!!!!!!!!!! As we are heading to our hotel for the evening, the thought struck me as to the date. It was Feb 29th. I had O'd five days early!!!!!!!!
30 mins ago, I got my BFP! So you were completely correct! I did indeed conceive in Feb.
Can't thank you enough.
Audrey

1 comments:

Audrey said...

Almost 6 weeks now and enjoying every minute of my pregnancy, Cheri.

Thanks so much again.
Audrey