Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holistic Chiropractor and Fertility

A very good friend of mine who is on a ttc journey herself has recently been in contact with a chiropractor due to a pinched nerve. During her treatment she learned that they take a more Holistic approach to the care of their patients. He immediately was able to point out a few problems, able to tell her which side she would ovulate on based on the problems her body was experiencing that she was aware of but did not realize the connection. There were many things that he was able to point out, and will help her with this and hopefully help make her ttc journey alot easier. I told her again today, that I really truly believe that everything happens for a reason... and if she had not gotten a pinched nerve, she might not have located this chiropractor or the encouraging treatment that he can provide!

I googled Holistic Chiropractor for conceiving and was instantly shown the article that I linked below. It offers good insight, provides some more information and perhaps opens other opportunities to explore/google other connections and more information:) I thought perhaps I would share for those of you on the ttc journey and looking for some more approaches for ttc.


http://www.worldchiropracticalliance.org/news/cosmo.htm

1 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Hmmm... this sounds really interesting. I am going to have to look more into it. I have been reading about accupunture and TTC as well, and that has bee intriguing.