Recent Posts

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Psychic Abilities while pregnant

I have a storey of an encounter here that someone has sent to me that I wanted to post and share with everyone. I know that alot of people are alot more intuned with their abilities while pregnant, and some even are able to communicate with their unborn-children. My boss actually saw a vision of her son, at the age of 17 even before she found out she was pregnant with a boy. My friend Jeni (as in Ask Jeni) actually has very vivid dreams of her baby, things that sound a bit wierd when shes experincing them, but is later able to match exactly what it means.

Tuesdays open blog night will try and cover more information about Pregnancy and Psychic Awareness. Until then, see below for the storey:)

Hi Cheri. I was browsing your blog a little earlier today and I was surprised to know that I do actually have a story to tell about a weird encounter. While pregnant with my daughter, I had the opportunity to become very close with her paternal grandfather. He was terminally ill at that time and I knew that it was only a matter of time before he would pass. He let it be known while he was alive that he planned to "still be kicking" when his first grandchild was born. Unfortunately, he passed in my eighth month of pregnancy. He passed in the afternoon, and starting that night I began seeing him. In fact, I saw him every night for 7 nights straight. Every night it was the same thing. He stood next to my bedside and he looked at me with a content look on his face while laying his hand on my very pregnant belly. I knew that it had given me chills when it happened and every time during the rest of the pregnancy when I had told people of it. I was scared that it meant that my daughter would go to be with him before she was born. Now, looking back on things, I know that it meant exactly the opposite. He was letting me know that he would be watching over her until it was time for her to be with me. During my daughter's birth, she was in severe distress. Her heart rate was dropping quickly and was dropping to 40bpm alot of times. My doctor refused to do a ceserean to save my daughter's life. If was another 2.5 hours before my daughter was born. All 5 family members were in tears already thinking that she would have many problems after her birth being so prolonged with such a low heart rate. To everyone's surprise, my daughter was born perfectly healthy--perfect in every way. You couldn't even tell that there had been such complications during delivery when looking at her just moments after birth!! I truly believe that her grandfather is her protector and he was there with her, and with me in that hospital room! Looking back on the whole situation I think that he was showing himself to me to let me know that everything was going to be just fine and to not worry. As a side note, while pregnant with my daughter, I also experienced a high level of pregnancy induced psychic abilities. I can't explain, but I always just knew things. I think that this manifestation was due to that as I've never experienced anything like this ever since then. Everything seems to have just gone away after pregnancy....I get little bits here and there now that she is 5, but NOTHING to compare to while I was pregnant. I would LOVE to see a blog on psychic abilities while pregnant, as I know that some other women have experienced this too!!
Thanks,Mindy

2 comments:

Lucky Numbers said...

Maybe you have a psychic gift before and when you get pregnant it started to come out.

Rachel89 said...

I believe i had a sixth sense as a child and through out my teenage years before i had my daughter. I would see lights, shadows and feel like other spirits also hear mysterious noises but they sort of drifted away... maybe my daughter will have those gifts who knows