Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Open blog night - Psychic Abilities while pregnant

as promised, I figured we would cover this topic on the open blog night. I find it very fasinating on how when pregnant, more times than not, women become more "open" to their abilities than when not pregnant. I know that for me, I have not noticed a change in the way that I access information or how strong readings come in, just because I am pregnant, which is probably to do with the fact that I was already open to this information coming through.

I can not tell you how many women I have talked to who have had experiences of spiritual awakening of themselves when pregnant. How many women have been able to connect with their unborn child and really know who they are expecting. My current boss has "met" her son and seen what he looked like at 17 even though he was just born in September.

I know for me, my dreams are a bit more vivid and detailed. They don't always make sense, but are really funny. Last night, I dreamt I was up at my uncles cabin, with my co-workers and some family and friends. He has remodeled this cabin (which in reality he has not) Into more of a labryinth so you can play laser tag! Which of course we did, crawling through and running around. In the dream I had the "olsen" twins come in and they were wearing some odd costumes, but in my dream it was perfectly normal for them to be wearing this.. almost like "diapers" type costume.

I remember thinking that this dream is odd.. but writing it down, I now remember asking for a confirmation that this little baby inside me was a girl.. and to be shown two girls (Mary-kate & Ashley olsen are twins and sisters) is another confirmation that yes, this is a baby girl.

Okay, back with todays topic. I like to find articles of interest online that relate to exactly what I think but can't always put into such detailed writing. I have copied and pasted the portion that is relevant to todays topic and agree with it completely.

(Taken from http://www.psychicchat.com/index.php?file=columndetail&Id=5BDDFE55-BCB0-4801-B56A-D2A8A3BE1BA2&ColumnID=9AB39599-1CE7-11D5-BA9C-00C04FA0788A)
As for why pregnancy is so often a time of awakening for women, I have a few theories. First, pregnancy can be a very stressful, anxious time for many women, especially first-time mothers.

Personally, I have never felt more vulnerable or out of control than when I was pregnant. Knowing that you have no choice but to surrender to pregnancy and childbirth could prove very unsettling for anyone with control issues. Pregnant women are also literally channels to the spirit world, as they are bringing souls through to this world from the other side. This opens something of a portal to all sorts of intuitions and other spiritual phenomena, which can blow a woman's mind open to all kinds of new possibilities.

Also, when a woman is carrying a highly spiitual child, it's natural for the child to influence her own vibration. This is sort of like being in the presence of a guru non-stop for nine months. While I believe that most children have higher vibrations than their parents because we are all evolving, if a woman is carrying a very psychic or spiritual child, odds are good that at least during the pregnancy, her own vibration will rise, her psychic abilities will suddenly kick in, etc.

Pregnancy is also a time when many women cultivate a deeper sense of peace and love. They may take better care of themselves than ever before, and slow down to just be for the first time in their lives. They may begin to ponder life and where we all come from as they never have before. They may also feel very happy and grateful for the child they've conceived, and all of these will raise a woman's vibration, which will naturally lead to higher spiritual experiences.

This brings me to the greatest reason I believe that pregnant women often experience spiritual awakening or the sudden development of new psychic powers. Pregnancy is one of the only times women have both a very high vibration and a very strong connection to a soul in the spirit world. Because their vibration is high, many pregnant women are able to consciously perceive signs and messages from the spirit of their unborn baby.

--Julia

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think you are a very powerful woman.

Anonymous said...

HI

I think woman is so power human in this world and I think you one of them.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Two times are very difficult for woman #1 is first night of merriage and # 2 is when she is pragnant and the time of delivery.

Astrology Reading said...

This is such an amazing gift..A one of a kind!

Anonymous said...

You probably have to be psychic to read the pink text on the beige background.