Recent Posts

Friday, February 8, 2008

and the winner is......

Alex!!! The answer was four doors and blue car. I can not beleive how close most of you guys came. Most people were able to pick up that its a four door vehicle, and some where good with the blue color! You all did well. Those who picked up truck, was actually possibly my dh's truck that was being seen!

Someone even said 4 door beige toyota corrolla and that would have been closer had you said BLUE! lol. I do in fact own a Toyota, but not a corrolla:)

So alex, although you did not leave your email address, I know your profile is linked to the post you left so you should be "trackable" in the way of contacting you. Hopefully you locate this message, and know that your the winner!

if you scroll to the bottom of this blog on the right side, you will locate Brooke777 link to her website, and from there you can contact her for your free reading. Just put "Cheri22 blog winner" and she will get back to you!

Congrats and thanks all who participated:)

1 comments:

Alex said...

Yah me! Thanks, I got the message and am e-mailing Brooke as we speak!