Recent Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Please please please everyone!!!

When sending me an email and requesting a prediction, please add my email address (cheri22@gmail.com) to your "safe" list. Either as a contact or what have you. Especially for those using yahoo.com or yahoo.ca for their email addresses. I have NO IDEA why, but for some reason, people useing these email addresses are NOT getting my emails. I have no way of knowing that someone has not recieved my reply emails unless I get an email from someone again asking where their prediction is.

I will try a few different things to try and get someone thier reply. I will reply from my gmail account, I try from my home personal account, I have even resorted to sending .25cents through paypal as a "Refund' To trigger a message! lol.

So, as mentioned, when ordering a prediction or even sending me an email, PLEASE add me to your contact list so you can be assured that you are going to get my emails!

I am currently on schedule for predictions that were scheduled for Feb 14th. If you have been told a scheduled date BEFORE FEb 14th and still have yet to receive your prediction, please email cheri22@gmail.com with "missing prediction" in the subject line and I will try and locate if yours has been sent but not recieved.

0 comments: