Recent Posts

Monday, February 11, 2008

My poor mom and her husband!!!

My mom's husband has been ill for sometime now. Hes the one who helps me with updating my website as he knows all the html codes and such. Well, about 6-8 months ago had to have his gall bladder removed, because it was filled with stones and really causing him alot of pain. After removing it, he did feel a bit better and was able to return to work.

He ended up with a really bad cold, had to go on antibiotics, only to not have it work and still end up sick. So sick again, that he was told by his Dr to not work as it was not getting better. After over 2 weeks of having similar to Brochilitis symptoms, and the antibiotics not working he was again experincing pain in the similar spot to where his gall bladder used to be. He started to think that perhaps a stone had entered into his kidney and was just now acting up. Hes always had a bit of an ache in that spot so was trying to just get through it. Well it got worse. After going to the dr and having his u/s on the 7th of Feb, they determined that he has a TUMOUR on his liver.

My mom thinks that since he has always had this ache (they thought originally it was only because of the gall bladder) that perhaps it wont be anything serious like cancer. She said that shes very upset (wouldn't we all!) and that he goes in for a CT scan tomorrow to get a better look at what is happening in there and what the plan is, and then a referral to the surgeon. So if everyone can keep my mom's husband in their prayers, that its a tumour that turns out to be NOT cancerous I would be grateful! Hes had such a hard time in the last year with health, would be nice for it to be something "easy" and not life threatening. I know my mom, shes going to be holding her breathe until they determine what it is.

In the way that I feel about this, is that its going to be just a growth and not cancerous. I dont feel "doom" or "negative" thoughts about this situation at all, but I also have to admit, that I can't really read my close family and close friends. I find that too much gets in the way, so hoping that the calm that they are showing is a sign.

I also wanted to talk about being positive in other aspects. I guess similar to Feng Shui (I hope I spelled that right! lol). Especially in regards to email addresses and login names. Sounds silly right? Well, for those that have names that are "negative" perhaps you should adopt something new. Something positive, a goal you are trying to achceive. So not "fat sally" if that is what you have, how about "soontobeskinnysally"... or wannabepreggo to soontobepreggo..etc. Have fun!

I really think that this will help add "change" into the universe, not only including positive thinking but laws of attraction as well. You may think that having names similar to what i Have said above, are just for fun and do nothing, okay, perhaps, but what if they do? What if they are somehow affecting you? What if because you have "fat sally" as a login or email address, that your programing yourself to "Accept" that your overwieght when in reality your trying so hard to loose some pounds?

If your unsure that your login name or email address is "negative" and should possibly think of something new, you can either post it in the comments section and I will tell you what i feel, or you can email cheri22@gmail.com and in the subject line put "change of email/login?" and we can go from there!

Tomorrow is "open blog night" so if anyone has a question that they would like to be covered or a specific topic, post it in the comments section and I will try and get it posted for tomorrows post:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you do a reading for someone, over e-mail, can you "see" them. In other words, do your guides give you a vision of the person whom you are reading for, or do you get a feeling of that person? Also another question is, when you give multiple readings for one person over an extended period of time, do you find that you can get a "stronger" reading for them?

Cheri22 said...

hi there:)
When doing a reading for a person over email, yes, I do get a sense of what they look like, their personality and able to read them effectively.

The readings that are done for people numerous times are no difference in strength from what I can tell at the moment, as it seems to come through just the same. But I have noticed that when becoming good friends with the person over the years, that I can't read them as much.

Ex. I have been talking off and on with a girl for I would say about 2 years now, and the more I get to know her, the harder it is to read her. I think that it goes the same for my close friends and family. Not sure why/how this happens, but has happened to at least 2 people that I have talked with more on a friendship basis more than just the regular psychic/client type reading.
Hope this makes sense:)