Recent Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Learning to read tarrot cards....

I know that most of you already know that Brooke777 does her readings through tarrot cards and I do believe that Jennyrenny uses them as well. I know that they both have very extensive amount of time with working with them and both extremely good at it.

I know that sometimes its nice to be able to do a quick read for yourself. More often than not, most people with psychic gifts can not read themselves in most situations, and I do believe that a tarrot card deck at times can help get around that. Mostly by pointing the way in the right direction, offering insight and guideance.

I know that there are TONS of decks out there to try, books to buy..etc and its really hard to figure out which one is best. Perhaps Brooke777 can answer the question on best deck, but I found a site that is offering free online courses for tarrot readings. You just sign up by email address and a login name and they will send you information. According to this site its completely free!

Thought others might be interested in learning this form, so here is the link to the site! http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/learn/

I also located another site that has alot of information about Tarrot cards that I found to be really interesting :)
http://www.readtarot.com/

I would still suggest if you plan on getting a more indepth reading through tarrot cards to goto someone with alot of experience, as they know all the cards/layouts and proper interpretations, but there is nothing stopping you from learning it yourself and helping to gain guidance in your life as well.

0 comments: