Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Open blog night - What do I see?

I know someone asked this in the comments section from yesterday so figured I would touch base a bit with regards to this question.

When doing readings over email, I do get a sense of who the person is, when I am reading them. I try to focus on only the question at hand as I really feel it to be unfair to "peek" into someones life unless they specifically have asked for a particular area/field. So when working on a trying to concieve prediction or a pregnancy one that is where I put my focus. At times the readings are "hi-jacked" by a loved one who has passed over, and they can be really hard to ignore. Often putting certain things right in the middle of the reading. I can usually tell when something has gone "haywire" and often make sure to include when I feel someone has come through. Otherwise, just the straight reading is put in.

When doing readings, I require the persons first name,. It allows me to better connect myself to the person who is being read. I get bits/feelings of their personality, their looks..etc. And usually pretty close when someone provides me a picture. I can often view a persons surroundings so to speak when doing live readings. Including one I did on Feb 3, when I had a feeling someone else was in the room (which happened that her dh came into the room and then left again) had an idea that her computer room was in the kitchen or living room type set up (rather than computer room or such) etc.. Again, it depends on the person, depends on what is being read on what is being shown.

And no, if your sitting there in your underpants, they are not going to show that! lol.

When doing readings, if someone wants to provide a picture of themselves, or their significant other or children already here, it does provide a bit more information that just going through the vibe I pick up with the information. Its almost like a direct link. So yes, photos help but are not mandatory. You still get indepth information either way.

As for the other question the girl in the comments section asked. When doing readings for someone numerous times can it be done, yes, it can. I can do readings for someone a few times over a year and still have no problems with accessing information for them. Does it get more indepth with each new prediction? No, I would have to say that the same strength of reading is there whether I read for you once, or a hundred times! I really feel that it really depends on the people invovled as well. If the person decides that they are going to be open and allow information to be shared, I feel that their spirit guides aid in helping put information forth, as well as any loved ones, and things flow in alot faster, possible more information. When someone is cautious/guarded/nervous, its a bit different. You can sense the "closure" and information is able to come through, just not as forth coming as someone who has decided to be like an open book.

There are times though after getting to know someone extremely well and becoming friends (like a few of the people who started off as clients) that I find I can no longer gathter information anymore for their questions. Its like walking across an invisible line, where they seem to be "off limits". I can not read my close friends/family as I do for other people. I know "limited' information for them.

If anyone has any questions about what is written here, or something that they would like to learn more about, please feel free to leave a message in the comments section (it allows you to post as anon) or even email to cheri22@gmail.com with "more information required" in the subject line:)

0 comments: