Recent Posts

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blog contest??

I am not sure if any other posters were having troubles posting thier guess on the blog, but I did get one email with their guess and said that they were having problems posting their comment. So now I am not sure if I "buried' The post about the blog contest, or if there was a problem with posting your comment? If anyone had any problems with locating the blog contest or posting a comment, please let me know in this posts comment section, or if it still will not go through by email with "blog contest" in the subject line. I would hate to find out that more people tried to participate, but where unable to. Perhaps will add an additional blog contest to make up for it:)

The winner for thursday blog contest came in through email (as it would not allow her to post) was LORI with the answer of MAY. Brooke777 was born in MAY!

So lori, I will be emailing your shortly to let you know that you have one, and you can contact brooke777 through the link on the lower right of this blog and let her know that your the winner. I will also forward her your email that you sent me, so she can also contact you as well:) Congrats!

0 comments: