Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You got questions? I got answers

I have received a few questions in the last few days, and thought I would post here so that everyone might have this information in case others are wondering as well:)

1. Someone wanted to know why I provide a month as connection that I dont narrow it down by saying whether its a bfp month, a conception month or the month you give birth in. The answer to this my friend is SIMPLE. If I was to narrow it down exactly, it adds alot more pressure and stress onto the person and thus can delay the conception. When you are able to relax and be more positive and focused on ttc, having an idea on what month would be connected to is "fun" but because you have not been told this "IS" the month your not as under as much pressure to "perform".

My guides connect me to a month, I do have an "idea" on how it lines up, but I always makes sure that everyone knows that it can line up as either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. I guess if I started asking the guides to be completely specific, they would provide a stronger connection, but then we end up again with the pressure put on you as well.

So if you like, you can ask me which way they are leaning, I will certainly tell you:)

2. Quite a few people have asked me if I have ever predicted that someone could not have kids... The answer to this is yes. I also have to point out that I always feel horrible saying that I do not see kids, or only being shown surrogacy or adoption or even fostering, as this is probably heartbreaking to be told no kids. People email looking for hope and confirmation and I dont want to provide any negative information. Unfortunetly though if I am not shown any kids, I do unfortunetly relate that information on to the person. I also point out though, that just because I am not shown any children, does not mean that you won't have any, just means that I am not being shown any. This can be due to a lesson that needs to be learned with ttc in your life, could be that I do not have a good connection with this person, or that there will not be any kids. I also have to say that because I am only 85% accurate, I do not want to dash anyones hopes either by saying "never" as you never can be sure. I dont want people to give up ttc just because I am not shown any children.

3. I also for the record want to apologize in regards to the way my emails come through and some posts on this blog. I know that at times my spelling/grammar can be sloppy. (thank goodness for spell check on this blog) Now I actually can type around 60 words per minute, but with the amount of emails I do every day, from readings, to replies to scheduling, and still having to do things with my family and house, I only have so much time, so unfortunetly when a spelling (or grammar) error comes into play, I am too "lazy" or "busy" to go back and fix it and just want to make sure that everyone gets their reading. So please, accept my apologies for not having it fixed before sending. Someone emailed me about this (thanks Jane), and its something that I have noticed myself, and feel badly about, and will try and fix it for future:)

So with this being said, if some has a question about their reading, about how something is done, or a Generic" question email cheri22@gmail.com with "question" in the subject line. This will help it stand out from the new requests for predictions and I will answer it as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Niki said...

Interesting. Thanks for clearing that up. I never asked but always wondered why its always a BFP month, conception month or deliver month. I have noticed that most pychics give readings this way.

In fact, when I won my reading from Ruby it said specifically "Im showing a bfp in July/August this year"

I thought that was odd but hey, I'd take it.

exactly a week later I got another email from her saying "I wanted to clarify this would either be find out, conceive, or give birth July/August so either you would conceive find out this year in July/August or give birth in July/August next year."

I told her as long as she was seeing a BFP I didnt care!!! LOL

Also, since Ruby's reading giveaway are now over, I wonder what the other thought of her readings. Think we could have an update?


again thanks for all the info on todays blog!!

have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Niki, I just got my contest win reading from Ruby and she connected with a lot of things in my reading

.. I sent her a couple pictures of me my husband and my son.. and also told her our birth dates.

with the next child I will have. As far as seeing rice and and beef meals that she will like to cook.. we eat those things a lot.. so that makes sense as well as she hit on dancing.. which is also a big part in our family... So my reading was good. I cant wait to find out in the months of when I get pregnant.

Both Ruby and Cheri were around the same time frame.. both said girl. so we shall see. She told me..

Im seeing a conceive/find out or give birth month between Feb and
April so either conceive/find out between Feb and April next year or
give birth between Feb and April 2010.

Niki I hope you get that BFP in AUGUST! thats when cheri predicted my 1st and I was confirmed on the 1st! Cheri was spot on with my 1st son.. so I cant wait to see what comes out of the next child.. Cheri told me my son and girl baby would be about 27 mo apart. So keep us posted if you get that BFP!

Courts-nee said...

Thanks Cheri for the clarification...and just for the record, I have never cared about your spelling errors...hahahaha.

I just wanted to comment on the reading that I recieved from Ruby...it was amazing!! Her reading was almost identical to the one that I recieved from you, in that she said a girl and connected it to July/August and she said my next one would be a boy. So needless to say...I am super excited and I hope that my time comes soon!!! Also, some of the characteristics that she described my children to have were eerie...in that it was like she was describing very specific traits that my husband and I have. It will be super neat to see how accurate she is and I will be sure to keep people posted.

Thanks again Cheri...and I really hope that I will be able to tell you soon that your reading was right on.

Unknown said...

See, when I got Ruby's she was a completely off from 3 other psychics. Hmmmmmm.....I wonder who connected better?!