Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wow, everyone was so close with the contest!

I can't believe how many aspects people got right in regards to the living room. Let me lay it down for you. When standing at the door, the couch is actually in your "way" of sitting down, its right in front, so to sit down, you would need to walk to the left of the couch, in between it and the love seat! To the right of the room is a large window, the TV is also on an entertainment unit in the right corner of the room. To the left of the TV against the wall is the fireplace. It does have a white wood mantle, with a large picture above it. The carpet is green, the walls are a green color (were like this when we moved in! lol.) there is no coffee table or end tables and no plants though as the room is somewhat smaller.

Now I know this is "my bad" as we technically have two living rooms, and I should have been more clear as to which one because by the sounds of it, some people actually picked up bits and pieces of each room. I would have to say that this was by far the toughest contest for me to "judge" and award the winners as everyone did so amazingly well! Remote viewing is always really fun to do, and i find that it also helps me do my readings. Especially when doing a live reading, as I can really take a "peek" at the person and connect alot better. Often even picking up if someone else has entered the room. Keep practicing and it will be amazing what you can pick up about a room or a place, even though you have never actually been there!

So the winners are as follows, first off I would have to say that Jamie was the most right in regards to the room, and how its laid out. There is no computer desk though, but you picked up most of everything and would consider her to be more "right" than everyone. Almost had me thinking if I posted a picture of my living room somewhere and she found it! lol

Second place goes to Heather, so you both win the readings from Ruby, if you email me cheri22@gmail..com with "blog contest winners" in the subject line I will forward you to ruby's email address to claim your prize.

Judy, you are the winner of the free reading from myself, so just email me and put blog contest winner in the subject line and I will "hook you up" lol.

Congrats to everyone, I wish I could give everyone a prize, but as you know, there are always readings being given away time to time, so keep your eyes open:) I will try and post a picture of my living room for everyone to see, that way they can compare it to what they had "seen".

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! I really need to give myself mroe credit, lol. I just sort of let my mind wander...pretty cool!