Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Looking for love?

For those of you that are still trying to find mr or mrs right, this post is for you. There are many times when you are looking for them that you often find that they just are not "there". Most people often worried about being alone and sometimes making the wrong choice just to try and fill that void (yes melissa, this is also directed at you! lol)

I am sure that we have all heard before, that sometimes when you stop looking for love, love will find you. I really do believe that this is true. For me, when I was 16, I told my two best friends that I would marry a man I met in the bar. I did exactly that. At the age of 21, I met my now husband at a bar. We dated for 3 months before losing contact. I was devestated as I really felt him to be the one. 3 months after our last meeting, I met him AGAIN in the same bar, same night of the week, and I was not "supposed" to even be there that night.

I have dated my fair share of "Mr Wrongs", but it was when I was relaxed about it, not worried to be alone, Mr Right showed up, TWICE.

I find that when your not 100% sure about a relationship that your currently invovled in, you tend to see other match ups "circling" around you, or coming close. Tweaking your interest but your not 100% sure that you want to leave the current situation your in. Love is free will in this life, and your spirit guides and loved ones who have passed over know when your not happy, and will try and find ways to "fix" it. Whether this is introducing new people, new situations, or just pointing you in the right direction. I am sure if they could, there would be times they would love to kick our butts in the right direction!

So, for those of you interested, here is a meditation to draw "mr or mrs right" into your lives, and allow you to be more patient when they arrive. So for those of you who need it, I have located the way to use your own soul and guidance as a way to draw them in, this is from Sylvia Brownes book, and really connects with me so I thought it would for others as well.

"sit or lie down in a prone position., Start breathing deeply from your diaphragm, and when you exhale say "I am releasing all desperation and negativity, all feelings of unworthiness and rejection. I deserve to love and be loved". Relax your whole body, beginning with your feet, ankles, calves, thighs and pelvic girdle; and continue all the up through the trunk of your body, your spine, your neck, arms, hands and head area. Say " From the top of my head to my toes, I am one complete unit, able to love, survive and sustain my life" See yourself younger, brighter, better looking, more intelligent and with a positive attitude.
Now visualize yourself in a crowd of people. Push your energy out so that you create what we call "presence". Say "I am able to make a difference, so I walk with the white light of the holy spirit around me. I release all past mistakes, rejections and embarrassments, and I will not repeat them in the future. I learn to laugh at myself".
Now visualize yourself in a beautiful meadow. It looks like it has just rained, because the grass is lush and the foliage is green. You look up and you see a rainbow, and you run over and stand in its light. You can see the colors on your body - the green for healing, the gold for higher power, the blue for peace and tranquility, and the reddish pink for love. The hues infiltrate every part of your being. Now say "I am in the state of loving, and I am ready for love to come to me". Now bring yourself out of this relaxed state, all the way out, feeling marvelous, energized and better than you have in a long long time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found my love at 16yrs old. We dated for almost 2yrs when he left me. I was devastated it took me a while to get over it. BUT I lived my life the best I could and had a blast. 3 1/2yrs after the break up he came back and this time for good. We always had contact during the time a part but it wasn't until we both let go or at least I FULLY Let go that we got back together.. we've been back together for 7yrs now and married for 6yrs.

I grew up with a mom who picked horrible men. I never wanted that for myself. Fear of being alone just pushes you right into the arms of what you don't want or need.

My best advice is don't lose yourself in any person. Always be you! They are suppose to enhance your life.. not take over.


Lee