Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is a bit of a "hot" topic!

For those of you who might be easily offended, you might want to skip this post! lol

Okay, so we all know that to conceive, you need to have sex. I also know that when trying to conceive, that at times it can take longer than we would like it to, and sometimes sex can be more about trying to conceive, then what it was meant to be when it was just us having fun and enjoying ourselves.

I really feel that sometimes when people are so focused on trying to have a baby, you lose a part of your passion, your excitement, and it comes down to that little eggie, meeting that little spermie instead. It can become more of a chore than something fun. I also know that with each passing month, the stress tends to go higher, the worry that you wont be a mommy, and then you tend to make it even more of a chore to conceive, scheduling it in, trying to convince your husband to just do the deed...etc.. I know that its not like this for everyone, but I am sure at some point or another this is exactly how it happens.

Now with trying to conceive, you need to have a positive mind frame, you need to feel good about what you are doing, and I have also read that having an orgasm right after your husband releases will often bring up the sperm even faster to where its "supposed" to go. Not to mention having more cervical mucous is always a good thing for trying to conceive. (check out my side links for more tips!)

So with this topic, for those of you who are interested in perhaps revving up the sex with your partner/loved one and getting it more fun while trying to conceive (and losing that stress you have added to it) why not bring in some "adult" fun that you guys can both use. Now this is obviously not for everyone, but I do feel that sometimes things you might find on this site, are good for both parties (male/female) and can re-invent the sex life at the same time as adding more fun into ttc.

My friend Krystal has a site and sells these type of things, and for the people that email her at hotnspicybbp@cableone.net and say that "cheri22" sent you, shes offering HUGE discounts that you can't get with any other company or in any store. Buy one at regular price and the other 50% off. There is NO kick back for me on this at all. There is nothing in it for me (other than I get the discount too! lol) From what i know, everything is discrete, no one will know you have ordered anything (if you wish) and mailed in discrete packaging as well so the mailman wont have that funny look on his face. (unless of course the package starts vibrating - then your on your own!)

Her site is www.brownbagparty.com/hotnspicy you can email her at the email above so she can give you the specific deal, or even answer any questions for you.

As for anyone else, that has an offer/discount to the readers of the blog, if it helps with ttc or releasing stress or being positive, I dont mind posting/writing about it as long as it fits in with what I just mentioned (positive and stress reducing and hopefully connects with babies and ttc - just email me at cheri22@gmail.com and we will talk)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your post. Funny thing, as I was reading about the vibrating part, my phone started vibrating in my pocket... at the exact same moment. I kinda jumped and my husband looked at me and said, "what's up? looks like you just saw a ghost." Funny how things work out with timing. :)

Cheri22 said...

Hi Sarah

Thanks for the post this morning, thats pretty funny! I had a good laugh about your phone going off! lol
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great Post. It's so easy to get lost in the baby part of it... You forget about all the fun!

Anonymous said...

I was just talking to DH last night and we were talking about how I had pretty many o's while pregnant and our son is such a happy guy. coincidence?

But have to agree that DH would love to dtd every day .... except when we were trying to conceive *roll eyes*