Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Does your money fly out the window?

Why not see it fly in instead? I think that you might all find this way of thinking to be rather interesting. It goes along with "mind over matter" or perhaps the "laws of attraction" and I really feel that this works.

Most people worry about their finances....always getting stressed with all of the money that they are sending out, that they have to pay, and can actually feel it doing just that. Often when you focus your energy and attention on something, it usually seems to get "worse" before it gets better. When you end up with a bill unexpectedly, you stress about it, next thing you know something else requiring more money appears.

Have you actually thought of thinking the opposite? Why not see yourself as a magnet, your standing there in whatever room you are in, and next thing you know, all of this money comes flying in the window and starts sticking to you and your covered head to toe in money! Look down at yourself with your minds eye and just watch it happen. You will be amazed on the results. Most times within a few days, you will see things start to happen in regards to money. Perhaps something you have been waiting for in the mail will show up the next day (a check) or the money a friend has owed you now is repaid. Even perhaps an opportunity will arrive, thus providing you with just that much more money.....

I want you all to try this exercises, and after a week of trying this technique, I would love to hear from you who this has or has not worked for you. Would love to hear your stories as I KNOW that this works!

If you have any questions about this technique or not sure how to apply it, email me at cheri22@gmail.com and put in MONEY in the subject line so I can locate it, and will do my best to answer your question. Those of you who participate in this and either email me or reply to this post with your experiences, will be entered to win a reading from me. Offering the sibling express (15.00 Canadian Value). Regardless of the outcome of you doing this technique, all replies will be entered to win. I will post another blog entry a week after this one looking for your experiences.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Interesting that you should bring this up! I remember reading your post, Cheri, a couple of weeks back about visualizing that your a magnet and money sticks to you. I thought I'll try this, since I was going through some financial issues. Also I have been reading books on the law of attraction and trying to put that to use as best I could. So everyday I would try and visualize money and also good things happening to me. For the longest time nothing would happen, I was getting behind on some bills and just finding money was going out the window for me. But in the last 2 week I had won some money in a pool (fun bet) at work, it was only $30 but hey its money non-the-less, and then noticed that I recieved money from the govermnent that I didn't know i was getting, and then I have been negotiating with my bank to consolidate my debts (re-mortgaging) which initially they denied, then I had explained to them I was going through a separation/reconcilliation period with my husband and after a week of waiting on pins and needles the bank said they would work something out. So I was grateful that my luck was turning around and just kept thinking positive and using the visualization tools. So there you go!!

Lynn

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

This post is such perfect timing for me - we have just been whacked so much fianicially lately that I am going to try this and see if this doesn't help bring about better luck.

Anonymous said...

I did this a couple years ago. I really needed a job. I was stressing out about what was going to happen. i have suffered from really bad anxiety most of my life. I hadn't worked in a long time. I needed something that was an easy transition and that brought in an income that would help me out. I wasn't asking for the world, But I needed something! I wrote down what I was looking for.. believing I would truly find it. A few months later a family member that was getting ready to have a baby.. needed someone she could trust to care for her child. I'm really good with children... being a kid at heart! lol I took the offer and even though I eventually need to move on to bigger and better things. It works for me right now. It was a huge help with money that we needed!

Lee