Recent Posts

Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh Toto, I dont think that we are in Kansas anymore!

Okay, first off, I do not have a dog, and I dont live anywhere near Kansas, but I think that todays headliner should start us off just fine. I am not sure if everyone is familiar with Wizard of Oz, but the overall "theme" was that Dorothy was just dreaming and had a very vivid dream. I am sure that we can all relate to the times when you wake up remembering what you dreamt and start to wonder if it was a dream or something that really happened (like a memory of something you did playing out in your dream) because everything seemed so real.


I am not sure if its because of the lack of sleep I get lately (still getting between 7-8.5 hours but broken up) but my mind is constantly going during the night that I am wondering if I am even sleeping! The dreams I had two nights in a row left me thinking if it was a dream, or if i was actually "somewhere". Not like astral travel, but spiritually somewhere else.


The first dream I had, was me giving a lecture, helping others with getting their own psychic abilities on track, there was about 8 of us, and we were all sitting in a circle discussing things, and I started going over how to connect with your spirit guides and how I remember that experinece from Sylivia Browne's lecture, and lo and behold she speaks up! I dont know how I missed her, but out of the 8 people in our circle she was there plain as day. She started to add some other things to the conversation about spirit guides and we all listened. She also told me that its also about "balance" and that I needed to figure that out.


Now when I woke up, I knew what she meant. I have been literally feeling "burnt out" lately as I have been doing my readings in the morning, in between dealing with baby and still trying to fit my husband and daughter into all of this, not to mention the housework and anything else. That I needed to "balance" it out and not feel so rushed or worried about it not getting done. I literally have been "working" non stop and not really taking any 'me" time as well. So, I have started working things out better, planning if you will. Yesterday while baby was napping, I was able to spend some much needed time with my eldest. We played wii fit, we played mario kart, and I even was outside with her while she jumped on the trampoline with the water hose. Later at night, I took the girls out for a drive, and let the eldest dictate which way to turn. She ended up guiding us directly to her favorite place. Now let me tell you this was no easy feat! We had gone in a completely opposite direction to that, even I had no clue where we were, and yet she found it. I also do all of my readings in the morning now, rather than at night. I can't gurantee when the baby is going to be down for a nap, and seems that shes more fussy/alert from 9-11pm, which is when I used to do most of my readings.

So perhaps this will make me feel more "balanced" and that I am not neglecting anything.


The second night, I had a dream, my husband was out of town just for the night, I had a dream that he "allowed" another woman to share his bed in his truck (where he was sleeping) and I was FURIOUS lol. (now in real life, this would never happen! lol) Anyways, I remember being told and was furious, saying I was going to go and find him and kick him in the arse. The people who told me explained that he was not aware that she had stayed in there and was a bit intoxicated so it was not his fault. In my dream it just made me more mad, and I headed down to the river to go and find him and give him what for. Now when I get there, hes gone, I was told hes floating down the river and so I take off running down there. I get there, and instead I find my mothers husband and hes floating down the river (on an innner tube of some sort) and I am mad. I demand to know why hes floating down the river. (first off in real life he can't swim! lol and would never ever be in the river lol) and he tells me because he can, and hes going to do it for the next 3-4weeks. I was worried, and told my mother what her husband was doing, and again demanded to know how he could do it for 3-4weeks and wasn't she mad, and she said he has 3-4 weeks left of vacation.


So now this dream is really strange, and I always hate having dreams of my husband being "unfaithful" as I know it would NEVER happen in real life, so when I have these dreams, it always makes me feel angry in them, and then I wake up angry. Nothing like having a dream that pisses you off and feeling the anger when you wake up, usually ruins my whole day! lol, okay, not the whole day but certainly gets my morning off to a rough start.


I usually use www.dreammoods.com to figure out what my dreams mean, especailly if they are very vivid. Now the one I had the first night was loud and clear, so I dont have to look that one up, but in regards to the second one, I had a peek and here is what it says.


RIVER

To see a raging river, signifies that your life is feeling out of control.


ANGER

To dream that you are holding or expressing anger, symbolizes frustrations and disappointments in your Self.




0 comments: