Recent Posts

Saturday, July 12, 2008

did you know that you can "upgrade"?

I am not sure if everyone is aware of this at all or not, but if you purchased a reading in the last 4 weeks, and thought you "should" have gone for one of the other predictions instead, you do not actually have to purchase the next prediction, you can "upgrade" to the higher one by sending the remaining funds to make up for what the higher prediction would have cost. So lets say you purchased the bypass prediction for 8.00, and now you wish you had gone for the sibling express, you would send me an additional 7.00 Canadian. You can't do this through the site, so you would have to email me with "upgrade" in the subject line and I can tell you what steps to take.

Also, in the works, is some blog posts to come that I think that will peek some interest. I am not going to give any hints as I don't want to give away what I am gathering information for as I want it to fun when its posted, so just keep your eyes open in the next two weeks while I get it all together.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Its sunny skies here today and just relaxing with the girls.

As usual, if you have any questions, stories of inspirations or encounters you would like to share, just email me at cheri22@gmail.com with the subject line that corresponds:)

0 comments: