Recent Posts

Thursday, July 31, 2008

so who has tried the money technique?

I would love to hear from you!!! Anyone who has tried it, post here or email me with your experiences. Did you notice a difference? Has things come trickling in or pouring in for you? Depending on how you do it, and what your abilities are, the more it might come in stronger or weaker. Sometimes you have great strength in your mind and will be able to this better than others. Also depends on how much focus you put into it. If you "half arse" it, then your going to see it perhaps only be tiny bit, if you really focus it, and visualize it, then you should have noticed a better increase than "average".

So as promised below, anyone who participated and shares their storey (either by this post in the comments section or by emailing me at cheri22@gmail.com will be entered to win a 15.00 prediction bypass by me. So if your emailing, put MONEY in the subject line so I can easily locate the email, otherwise leave your comment here.

Its also time to give away a reading from Brooke777. So I think that to make this easy for this time, there will be two winners from this post, one from me and one from Brooke!

Good luck!

5 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

It worked!!! DH got a little raise at work this week! It's nothing big, but it will certainly help us out! Plus I got to participate in a focus group online for an extra $20, so it's been a good week! (oh, and my new computer is shipping a week earlier than they had told me it would. I know that's not really finacial, but this old one has caused me a ton of frustration, so it just gives me a better outlook!)

I really just tried to focus on the positive and when I would sit down every day just think that good things were coming our way, that the unexpected expenses would stay away this last week. :)

Lynn said...

Yep I did this a few weeks ago. I had some financial problems and needed to do something. In a matter of a few weeks I focused on money (law of attraction) everyday. Used the magnet attracting money, and I won $30 in a pool bet, got money from the govt I didn't know was coming (twice actually), and the bank approved on remortgaging to pay off debts that at first was initially denied.
Now to work on my marriage!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

I started to try the technique....hope it will get me more positive thoughts and keep me away from unwanted expenses...Hoping to get our expected cheque which is getting dealayed for no reasons in few days with optimistic thought in using this technique...Just wanna know is there any specific time for focusing on these kind of techniques or anytime is ok....

Cheri22 said...

you can use this technique at anytime that is convienent for you. Whether your standing in the shower or using the washroom lol, or just about ready for bed. Anytime is a good time:)

Anonymous said...

Happy news :) so thought of sharing with you.....With the positive attitute in using the technique i got a news stating that my cheque (which i was waiting for a long time)has been processed and i will be getting it by this month.....I usually try this technique in afternoon when am alone .....so thanx cheri for answering my question...Hope it works for all who have a positive thought in pracising this technique...:)