Recent Posts

Friday, August 1, 2008

The winners for yesterday.....

congrats to storm (winner of mine sibling express reading) and to a sender through email (winner of Brooke777 reading). I really liked all of the comments and the email in how it has worked for you, or about how you are trying it now and looking positive towards the results:)

now if only this technique would work for the lottery!

I am also still interested if anyone has any positive stories to share, This can be either trying to conceive related, pregnancy related, a storey of an encounter or of what has happened with opening up your abilities. I would love to hear from you! You can either post in the comments section or email me cheri22@gmail.com and I will post your storey here, (can even be anon if you like) I do provide a prediction bypass (8.00 value) for every storey that is published here.

also, if there is a topic that interests you and you would like to know more about, let me know, and I will get you the answer or explain it on Tuesday for the open blog night:)

1 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Yay! I'm sending you an email now! :)

I wish it would work for the lottery lol Then again, I'm sure the tax and legal forms with that is a nightmare - I can live without that stress!